Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Mario Kart 8

Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon

NEW TRAILER 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU7tXqYplA8

How have I only just watched this? :omg: All those new tracks :giveup: Such beauty in HD :emo:

I enjoyed playing it but the controls were always hard for me and I couldn't master them haha. I never could get really good at the Wii version. Like with the DS controls I became a pro haha and even beat like 90% of the staff records on the time trials.

Ahhh I see, makes sense :yes: I eventually got really good at the Wii one. I've never really done time trials because I get freaked out racing by myself, or against like only one other thing :laughga: But I'm guessing that's super good if I remember racing ghosts correctly

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Mario Kart Wii U Coming Spring 2014

Turns out they're releasing it in May :giveup: but it's going to be a global release date at least :shrug:

Interlude

I wish I had a Wii U :giveup:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Haroon

I wish I had a Wii U :giveup:

I don't have one either yet :laughga: I'm waiting for Mario Kart 8 as a major reason for me to buy a Wii U :yes: We have only 4 months left :excited2:

• 2 weeks later...
RAMROD

So fun! Dying. Dying...!

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Lion Heart

OMG @ all this news :giveup: 

Basically how I feel right now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBwuN3_aFuE

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

OMG @ all this news :giveup:

Basically how I feel right now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBwuN3_aFuE

That video... It escalated quickly :laughga:

I can't wait the game to be released. The first HD mario kart :legend:

Haroon

Omg May 30th is like right after the end of my exams :excited: Which means my summer will just be me staying in and playing Mario Kart :dies:

By the way guys, I was thinking of arranging a Mario Kart Wii tournament as a buildup to the release of Mario Kart 8 - would anyone be interested? :awesome:

J e s s e

So pressed it's only on wii u :pressed: :cry: I hope they bring back double kart ones and those bonus items :gibeup:

Omg May 30th is like right after the end of my exams :excited: Which means my summer will just be me staying in and playing Mario Kart :dies:

By the way guys, I was thinking of arranging a Mario Kart Wii tournament as a buildup to the release of Mario Kart 8 - would anyone be interested? :awesome:

If you ever see derpga on Mario kart worlwide wifi thing, that's me :giggle:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Haroon

So pressed it's only on wii u :pressed: :cry: I hope they bring back double kart ones and those bonus items :gibeup:

If you ever see derpga on Mario kart worlwide wifi thing, that's me :giggle:

OMG I MISS THE SPECIAL CHARACTER-SPECIFIC ITEMS :giveup:

Would you be up for taking part in a tournament? :usrs:

J e s s e

OMG I MISS THE SPECIAL CHARACTER-SPECIFIC ITEMS :giveup:

Would you be up for taking part in a tournament? :usrs:

Sure, although I'm class rn which is fine since it's more lax here but I don't know the password for the school wifi.

THAT BOWSER SHELL THO :nooo:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Archived