💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

French artist ORLAN sues Gaga for plagiarism?

elijahfan

Featured Posts

Queen Gloria

I'm sorry, but Orlan is so pretentious. I've tried to appreciate her art but to me it's all just French quirkiness. I think Gaga could have easily been inspired by Orlan but she doesn't deserve millions of dollars for it. Apparently for being such an progressive artist she doesn't understand the concept of recycling and paying tribute to others' art. 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jhonyguy04

Orlan? Who da ****. It's a trend to accuse gaga of copying. If anything they are copying Everbody else.

And I don't see how the video BTW is inspired by Madonna either, besides at the end, when she is bucked tooth and fug. 

My Little Phoney

Maybe she should ask for 7% of Bionic's revenue as well, would be enough for a happy meal

Robotboy

lol everyone can keep trying... 

she wants 35 million? :lmao: 

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Maybe she should ask for 7% of Bionic's revenue as well, would be enough for a happy meal

:lmao:

I don't see any similarities in the BTW cover and that other picture.

The BTW video scene is more inspired by Madonna than Orlan and the horns are a homage to McQueen.

Bull****.

how is that scene inspired by madonna? :huh: 

YOU CANNOT SUE SOMEONE FOR INSPIRATION YOU FOOL

she should be proud that Gaga even knows who she is

she didn't though until the guy from NME brought her up. :lmao:

Why now though? World come so slow for ORLAN or maybe she just came back from travelling from Mars?

I don't buy that she just know recently excuse.

The music video was everywhere.

Not sure how she can escape that unless she does not have TV and which is why she is suing Gaga, to buy new Internet HDTV :classy:

RAMROD

Damn I'm catty :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Paper Planes

The story of another random person suing Gaga because Gaga's had worldwide success and they're unheard of :nails:

delete it fat

elijahfan

By the way: can a mod explain me why a "?" was added at the end of the title of the thread + why this was moved to the rumors section? The info was official.

The story of another random person suing Gaga because Gaga's had worldwide success and they're unheard of :nails:

ORLAN has been exposed all around the world for the past 30 years, though. It's not because you're not interested in modern art that modern artists don't exist.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived