💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cher Tweeting about Gaga

CIassicism

Featured Posts

Sister

Oh I love that Cher tweeted this!!!!

:heart:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
imasugarush

her way of saying it is really random, hmm....it may be this but whats up with the only open a crack?  :shrug:

She's being modest.. she made her mark I think is what she's saying.. She did what she did so that women like Gaga could.

Anomaly

There, now all the pressed little monsters can stop jumping to conclusions and drop all the hate they've been sending in Cher's direction.

imasugarush

I'm not sure whether she meant maybe - her door as her success/career - and by opening it a little she meant letting Gaga in on her world/success by putting out TGT.. and that she's a bit bitter that she wont let her release it and takes it as an insult?
tumblr_mo8xlbaxql1qcxtm5o1_500.gif
What does everyone else think..?

Molly Aphrodite

I think she's saying that she loves and admires Gaga because they both came from the same door (pop music), but Cher only opened it a crack during shwee time and now Gaga is the one opening it.

Princess Die

I wish there was some way to find out "for sure" what happened to TGT. All these pressed monsters are giving me crow's-feet. :Cryga:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Ray of Light

So glad to see she's being professional about it :clap: If I were in her shoes, I'd be irritated.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived