Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cher Tweeting about Gaga

CIassicism

Featured Posts

CIassicism

Pretend like you were this risk-taking, big star, then some years later, some chick that wasn't even born yet takes that fresh spotlight taking advantage of it to trail blaze even more.

so, based on your a--lysis....cher's saying that gaga's taking her spotlight?  :shrug:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shadow

so, based on your a--lysis....cher's saying that gaga's taking her spotlight?  :shrug:

I think it's the spolight in the industry for women in general. Does Cher even market to the same crowd?

Silence those demons... . 🖤

CIassicism

I think it's the spolight in the industry for women in general. Does Cher even market to the same crowd?

oooh, so its hard for women to get that spotlight? i dont know haha i dont know much about cher

Didymus

I honestly don't understand what you're talking about here :huh:

From what I read, Cher posts a very positive message with a bit of praise for herself too, because of her own efforts. Never in those words did I read "some chick takes advantage of my work" / "now Gaga has more success than me, even though I paved the way for her" :shrug:

CIassicism

From what I read, Cher posts a very positive message with a bit of praise for herself too, because of her own efforts. Never in those words did I read "some chick takes advantage of my work" / "now Gaga has more success than me, even though I paved the way for her" :shrug:

so do u mean that cher supports gaga? "I Squeezed IN &Tried 2 PUSH It a little 4 Her

Didymus

I think she means: "artists like her" ;)

so do u mean that cher supports gaga? "I Squeezed IN &Tried 2 PUSH It a little 4 Her

Born Brave

I think interscope pulled the rights to the song when they figured out ARTPOP was going to be delayed so there wouldnt be any new Gaga music until ARTPOP.. 

CIassicism

I think interscope pulled the rights to the song when they figured out ARTPOP was going to be delayed so there wouldnt be any new Gaga music until ARTPOP.. 

but i guess its unfair for Cher tho  :eww:

HOTRODSGAGA

it just means that Cher was at some point where Gaga is right now, trying to deserve the "legend" status. 

Aka, she understands why gaga doesn't want a bad song to be on her discography. 

Shadow

The spotlight I'm referring to is women who get famous in the music industry, and how women like Cher paved the way for them 50 years ago. It's not meant to be negative, just a passing of the torch to the next generation.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived