đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS!

uo111

Featured Posts

I'm not saying that people aren't supporting it. I'm sure they are, but I'm also sure that when the games come out, those characters won't be the most popular to use. Especially for SSB Experts, Ask any of them, they'll tell you that the best characters are always the ones that have been around from the beginning. The originals. :)

well that's stupid. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doogi

well that's stupid.

lol it's true. :ohwell:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

lol it's true. :ohwell:

how about people play with the new characters. um you know, cuz that's the purpose of them being added.

Doogi

how about people play with the new characters. um you know, cuz that's the purpose of them being added.

Well duh! That doesn't mean that they won't suck or be popular to use at all.

Well duh! That doesn't mean that they won't suck or be popular to use at all.

ok, all i'm saying is that you can't predict the future. and you don't know if wii fit trainer and villager won't be popular to use. point blank. you wrong.

I've owned every Smash game and sunk hundreds of hours into them, the originals definitely aren't the best. With the exception of Samus and Mario, I think the originals are **** beyond belief. They've added far more exciting, unique and powerful characters to the roster since then. People will sit and insist the originals are the best, but that's only because they are the originals so they A) Have attachments to them B) Have been playing them long enough to be experts at playing with them.

To write off the Villager and Wii Fit Trainer now just because these phantom "SSB experts" won't use them is ridiculous. The truth? The originals change every ****ing game too. You only have to look at the tier lists to see that. Original SSB tier list, Kirby is Tier A, Melee is Tier G (lowest tier) and in Brawl Tier D.

Awakened M

All I know is that my girl Zelda better be in!

Mhmm! That's the only announcement I'm waiting for tbh.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Doogi

Pikachu, Peach, and Mr. Game & Watch slay so hard :gaga:

uo111

I'm not saying that people aren't supporting it. I'm sure they are, but I'm also sure that when the games come out, those characters won't be the most popular to use. Especially for SSB Experts, Ask any of them, they'll tell you that the best characters are always the ones that have been around from the beginning. The originals. :)

http://www.ssbwiki.com/Tier_list

Meta Knight is the most rape face character ever made in the SSB history.

picture of the day:
daily.jpg

I just noticed that that's not the pokemon stadium. That looks like a boxing ring.

screen-3.jpg

Little Mac anyone?

http://www.ssbwiki.com/Tier_list

Meta Knight is the most rape face character ever made in the SSB history.

I just noticed that that's not the pokemon stadium. That looks like a boxing ring.

screen-3.jpg

Little Mac anyone?

strange, i didn't get a notification. but yea, that seems to be a punch out level. especially considering the lettering in the background of the picture i posted. that lettering was also used in the punch out for the wii.

uo111

Revamped the OP.

Turns out the Pic of the Day changes automatically. :D

I don't know why I feel so excited for the Wii Fit Trainer, is just one of those thing you would never guess, I still remember when I played wii fit for hours... :/

The Villager is the best thing to ever happen to the SSB series.

1001174_631454096865031_1754541257_n.jpg

smash-bros-villager-meme-caught-b---h-2.

Archived