💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Make-over

colours

Featured Posts

Sylvanas

interesting, I never noticed why she looked so different in the born this way album cover until I started editing it and noticed NIck Knight had mirrored the image, it's naturally the other way like in my edit:

S9T74ow.png

you can also tell cause gaga always puts her mole on the right, not the left :P

You have actually succeeded in making the album cover not look like an awful mess :clap:

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

OMG you are AMAZING  :worship:

Can you do this one?  :excited2:

10644703_764499406939684_722858982911449

Honestly I tried my best but whoever originally edited these photos did an absolutely disgustingly horrible job. By far one of the worst photo editing jobs I've seen done on a published work. I even had to edit her nose/lips/face/arm somewhat back to their normal appearance.

tg6yBMX.jpg

HOW  I CAN'T THIS IS SO PERFECT  

Amazing artworks :legend: loved TEOG one

omg the judas and teog one

I just discovered this thread 

iht8oBn6YNdHJ.gif

and I f*cking love it

VJAQ1zO.gif

a true TF era stans shelter

VJAQ1zO.gif

Duella Dvil

GAGA.jpg

Good luck my friend

You have actually succeeded in making the album cover not look like an awful mess :clap:

SIR I LOVETHAT AWFUL MESS!!!!! (well not the font on the nondeluxe btw... that font makes me want to throw fruit)

I know you already did this look, but I wanted to know if you can do it on this higher quality photo of it. I love your version so much!

lady-gaga-072811-15.jpg

I keep thinking that this is XTINA Like this is her hair yall...This is Christina aguilera (i mean OBVIOUSLY it's not but still holy sheez balls they look similar in this look)

www.instagram.com/theduella666

degenerate

G.U.Y. video with LoveGame-esque make-up

gUsGzFc.png

It's like you have an odd preconceived idea of what looks "good" because of The Fame era, and whatever doesn't look like that era isn't right. She's more tan and has lighter lipstick in the edit. Great (?) She looks like a demon.

It's like you have an odd preconceived idea of what looks "good" because of The Fame era, and whatever doesn't look like that era isn't right. She's more tan and has lighter lipstick in the edit. Great (?) She looks like a demon.

I don't edit them to look "good", I edit them to what I feel like editing them to. I'm pretty sure I've said that multiple times even when I first started this thread a year or so ago. She does look like a demon.

Archived