Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Make-over

colours

Featured Posts

GAGA.jpg

Good luck my friend

SIR I LOVETHAT AWFUL MESS!!!!! (well not the font on the nondeluxe btw... that font makes me want to throw fruit)

I keep thinking that this is XTINA Like this is her hair yall...This is Christina aguilera (i mean OBVIOUSLY it's not but still holy sheez balls they look similar in this look)

That one is kind of pointless because there are scenes in the video where she's completely bare faced. It would make more sense to just edit make-up onto this:

lady-gaga-applause-video-natural-look.jp

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly I tried my best but whoever originally edited these photos did an absolutely disgustingly horrible job. By far one of the worst photo editing jobs I've seen done on a published work. I even had to edit her nose/lips/face/arm somewhat back to their normal appearance.

tg6yBMX.jpg

You my friend have fixed the unfixable :udidnt: 

Of all of the fan edits made of this picture, yours is by far the best. Simply amazing  :golfclap: 

Lady Gaga account with daily news, photos & more on Twitter!

Duella Dvil

That one is kind of pointless because there are scenes in the video where she's completely bare faced. It would make more sense to just edit make-up onto this:

lady-gaga-applause-video-natural-look.jp

Well then edit the makeup off or edit it on whichever challenge you'd like to accept  :haha:

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Probglum

I LOVE these! So fun to look at :giveup:

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Tropico

You're really talented. :yes:

But, I must say, I PERSONALLY like it when she isn't too tanned and a little red lip stick never hurt anybody. Some times the nude lipstick and tan skin works, other times it doesn't. :shrug:

I'd love to see you go all TFM and make her pale white. :flutter:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Voltaire

You're brilliant. Love the magic in what you do.

Could you do this one?

rs_634x1024-131112141807-634.Lady-Gaga-S

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

You're brilliant. Love the magic in what you do.

Could you do this one?

rs_634x1024-131112141807-634.Lady-Gaga-S

2gXmPsX.jpg

How do you change lips color?

There are so many ways it's kind of hard to explain. I kind of just go by whatever photo I'm editing. It's usually smudging, lightening or darkening and also changing the tone of the shade once I'm finished with the other steps.

• 1 month later...
AgusPop

interesting, I never noticed why she looked so different in the born this way album cover until I started editing it and noticed NIck Knight had mirrored the image, it's naturally the other way like in my edit:

S9T74ow.png

you can also tell cause gaga always puts her mole on the right, not the left  :P

:udidnt: :nooo: :applause:

Great Job. You have some really good work

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• 1 month later...

Archived