• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alien Tulip

• SayCart

• SharGaga

• Doogi

SpaceAce

y0ap7Aq.jpg

Wowzers. Her friend (Bo, right?) looks beautiful! Gaga looks amazing too. This is adorable! :wub:

VomitYourMind

She looks beautiful! Love the Vera Wang dress. And her hair!

Anomaly

Something about this new brown hair is so mature and sophisticated, yet still so youthful and timeless. I seriously can't wait to see how she uses it once the ARTPOP era officially begins. :legend:

I wonder if Taylor isn't invited to the wedding, he hasn't been in any of the pictures. :laughga:

Connections ;)

i saw this on tumblr but how do we know for sure it's bo's wedding?

2ITeslE.gif

Alien Tulip

Something about this new brown hair is so mature and sophisticated, yet still so youthful and timeless. I seriously can't wait to see how she uses it once the ARTPOP era officially begins. :legend:

I wonder if Taylor isn't invited to the wedding, he hasn't been in any of the pictures. :laughga:

Me too. The brown hair makes her look younger imo depending on how she styles it. I have a feeling this is nothing compared to the hairstyles she will experiment with it during ARTPOP and the exotic makeup :excited2:

SpaceAce

I think he's working right now.

i saw this on tumblr but how do we know for sure it's bo's wedding?

Connections ;)

2ITeslE.gif

Pierre

Bo looks good too. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Daenerys

I love that second pic :cry: it's showing such a normal side to her. If she weren't a huge pop star you'd think this was just a normal picture.

P.s. yes she's gorgeous but are we even taking the time to see how beautiful the bride looks?? Her dress is amazing! :legend:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

SharGaga

She looks the same she was in high school. I'm blown away. :nooo:

• Shadow locked this topic