💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Americano

Featured Posts

Pop Art

Radio

1. ROBIN THICKE - Blurred Lines 260.973M AI (+1.733)

iTunes

1. Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines (feat. T.I. & Pharrell)

8. Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines (feat. T.I. & Pharrell)

577. Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines (feat. T.I. & Pharrell)

1457. Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines (feat. T.I. & Pharrell)

HOLY ****. This might end up being the biggest selling digital song of all time. It seems like every era, GaGa has to deal with one of the best selling songs in history. First it was I Gotta Feeling, then it was Tik Tok, then Rolling In The Deep, and now Blurred Lines. DAMN.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dangerous Man

• Klou

• AURA

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

Arturo

HOLY ****. This might end up being the biggest selling digital song of all time. It seems like every era, GaGa has to deal with one of the best selling songs in history. First it was I Gotta Feeling, then it was Tik Tok, then Rolling In The Deep, and now Blurred Lines. DAMN.

**** Gaga right?

wiltedbliss

Your only saying it's s-xist because it's a heteros-xual man. Nobody is up in arms about Rihanna's "Rude Boy", Katy Perry's "Peacock", basically any Ke$ha hit, or many Beyonce songs coined as "female empowerment." 

A huge double standard exists in popular culture today.  Robin isn't s-xist one bit.  All he did was create a song about flirting and having s-x, yet he is singled out by feminists.  The reality is that the masses don't think that this is s-xist at all. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyDUC1LUXSU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e82VE8UtW8A

You're right, I don't see any difference between these two.

WarriorPrince

Two Blurred Lines in the top 10? Reminds me of Thrift Shop back in the day.

Except that i was actually happy over Thrift Shop achieving that. Blurred Lines makes me sick.

Are you really worrying that Applause won't go #1 on the Hot 100?

It will be Gaga's 4th #1 and I'm absolutely sure about it, the hype is massive and it's Lady ****ing Gaga.

You're heading towards a meltdown.

nick4bty

I don't even care about the "let's keep it to #1 in its 3rd week with the music video"

If she wants to survive, the music video has to debut the same day. That's the only guarantee to #1.

The music vid should be done by Applause's release because it will have been over a month since shooting the vid.

That makes no sense. A lyric video would probably get the same amount of streaming as her music video. Releasing the MV on the 19th would be lost opportunity down the road when hitting #1 may actually be more likely.

Two Blurred Lines in the top 10? Reminds me of Thrift Shop back in the day.

Except that i was actually happy over Thrift Shop achieving that. Blurred Lines makes me sick.

Man, back then I hated Thrift Shop, and I hated that it was so popular. But now, after first the HS fiasco and now BL, I realize just how good of a song it really is  :laughga:

Runway

Gaga still has a chance of a #1 if she drops single 2 a few weeks before the album

WarriorPrince

Same Love:

iTunes: #9 + #596

Radio: #8 101.189M AI (+ 0.736)

Spotify: #11 (641.441 plays)

Cleary on the edge of the top 10. Currently at #11 on the BB HOT 100 chart.

Hopefully it'll reach the top 10 on the official chart. An #11 peak is much more disappointing than a #2 peak  :noparty:

Robotboy

ok its getting too far. all we need to do is pray.

do it with me guys

yrOiz.gif

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

The single is not even out and we're freaking out. Hold on, and we'll see what happens. 

Not pressed about Gaga not being #1, because she will surpass the 500K copies sold for sure in the first week. It all depends on radio support.

Snowyrain

I wil have one of the biggest meltdowns in my life when Gaga doesn't hit #1 with lead single and blocked by THE S***EST SONG OF THE CENTURY BLURRED F******** LINES ! WT* IS WRONG WITH YOUR MUSIC TASTE GENERAL PUBLIC ? 

If Applause does in fact debut at #1, how cool will it be to say that it overcame one of the most successful songs of all time?

Arturo

If Applause does in fact debut at #1, how cool will it be to say that it overcame one of the most successful songs of all time?

that'd be awesome.

I just want these 20 days to be over.

that'd be awesome.

I just want these 20 days to be over.

We were right. This is definitely one of the slowest 5 weeks of my entire life :fat:

Pure Adrenaline

1. Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines (feat. T.I. & Pharrell)  Download
6. Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines (feat. T.I. & Pharrell)  Download

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

inb4 BL #1 and #2 at the same time..... and people are expecting this to die in the new 2 weeks.....k bye 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Blank Space

1. Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines (feat. T.I. & Pharrell)  Download

6. Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines (feat. T.I. & Pharrell)  Download

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

inb4 BL #1 and #2 at the same time..... and people are expecting this to die in the new 2 weeks.....k bye

Gaga may debut as 3 if Lord will be greatful.