Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Americano

Featured Posts

The song you just mentioned is as risky as inginious and commercial though. It isn't controversial at all, he just was clever enough to make it feel as a controversial song in the beginning. That song doesn't offend anyone except maybe some relegious people. A song named I am A God can even turn the GP against him because of his vanity and not just some relegious people. It can do damage tohis whole career and image not just on this era. Take Bieber as an example, he has a huge female fanbase because of his image but he has even more haters that fans because noone can stand him. 

His image might be further degraded, but I guess I could still see a significant number from his core fanbase who'd support him no matter what, even after the VMA controversy with Taylor Swift. He's quite a polarizing figure, similar to Gaga. But on the other hand, this could also take a huge hit on his overall career. He hasn't even send a single song into the top 10 of the HOT 100 since the end of 2011. 

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dangerous Man

• Klou

• AURA

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I feel like Kanye just completely disregards chart performance and things like that when making music. I mean, his last album did AMAZING with critics, but I'm pretty sure it's biggest hit was...All of the Lights? And one of his biggest promo spots was his performance on the VMAs because of the whole apologizing-about-Taylor thing and he spent it promoting an almost ten minute long track off his album. I think his main focus is the music and chart performance might come after.

To an extent, I've to agree with you. For some reason, that's the image he's at least presenting.  :yes:

Edited by PokerFist

Dangerous Man

Ariana is increasing again. :bunny:

and with her Spanglish version, she's now at 13. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Thirteen

MRFqINX.jpg

:smh:

I thought he realeased a song called "Bottle" or something like that. I don't think anyone will bother checking up on it.

I wasn't aware that Redfoo is seriously preparing for his solo debut studio album...until now. The reported title of the album is unforgivably cringeworthy!   I also noticed that he already released the lead single, titled "Bring Out The Bottles", at the very end of 2012. 

Thirteen

I wasn't aware that Redfoo is seriously preparing for his solo debut studio album...until now. The reported title of the album is unforgivably cringeworthy!   I also noticed that he already released the lead single, titled "Bring Out The Bottles", at the very end of 2012. 

So that is actually the album cover/name? :lmao:

So that is actually the album cover/name? :lmao:

It's actually worse. That's only a promo single. The album title seems to be called "I Look Good Naked!".  :dies:

Creyk

MRFqINX.jpg

That is actually a really good song.

I'm not sure how well it will do though...

Thirteen

It's actually worse. That's only a promo single. The album title seems to be called "I Look Good Naked!".  :dies:

:rofl: Where does he come up with those titles from? I can't wait to see the tracklist :lmao:

Harry

I can't wait for Kanye's album to come out but I don't think it will be hugely successful, I think that's not really on his mind. The fact there isn't a lead single released yet when the album comes out in ten days is a testament to that.

Fizzy

KWORB UPDATE:

5 +1 SELENA GOMEZ Come & Get It 11318 +222 1272 +37 70.134 +2.002 60 7 5 11318 2034 70.134

6 -1 DEMI LOVATO Heart Attack 11120 -232 -1033 -211 66.267 -1.797 100 30 4 12179 2482 74.905

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”