Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dangerous Man

• Klou

• AURA

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would be inevitable for us to discuss other artists even if ARTPOP comes around, especially if certain artists' singles / albums are affecting the chart performances of Gaga's.  :shrug:

Americano

There's a bit more of a limit as to far how off-topic it can go when Gaga is charting, because a lot of guests/non-registered users view this thread during eras just to get updated on her statistics. I think that's what he's referencing.

That will be handled on a case-by-case basis when the thread swerves off, and will be forwarded to Adam and Jase (moderation.)

Edited by Americano

chris777

1st page  :rockstar:

You should update PF, JD and BTW(single) numbers, also TF is at 4.5m now

Edited by chris777

Disregard

How do we think Kanye's new album is going to do? I think he's severely damaged his brand by associating himself with Kim Kardashian. Where is his single, anyway?

Ozzy8923

Yes.

Fabulous. 

1vhSP.gif

How do we think Kanye's new album is going to do? I think he's severely damaged his brand by associating himself with Kim Kardashian. Where is his single, anyway?

I think the fact that there's no lead single is more of an issue than Kim Kardashian. :rip:

He has created a strong fan base over the years. And with that, it's most likely he'd do fine with his upcoming album, if not better - given all the controversial confirmed tracks so far, such as "New Slaves" and "I Am A God". A lot of high-profiled rumoured collaborators could be a good indicator as well on how his new album will perform. 

kanye-article-info.jpg

Redstreak

I'm not sure how will Kanye's new album will do chart wise as the last couple weren't really flying off the shelves last I remember, though sure as far as critical acclaim will go it will be huge.

By the way I heard Blurred Lines for the first time today. It did kind of surprise that a song like that is doing so incredibly well on the iTunes chart (I think that's it can't remember) but then again that's not normally my liked genre anyway so I guess I can't really judge.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

By the way I heard Blurred Lines for the first time today. It did kind of surprise that a song like that is doing so incredibly well on the iTunes chart (I think that's it can't remember) but then again that's not normally my liked genre anyway so I guess I can't really judge.

It somehow reminds of a song which Vanilla Ice would record.   And it sounds so light-hearted. 

Redstreak

It somehow reminds of a song which Vanilla Ice would record.   And it sounds so light-hearted. 

I mean I guess it didn't sound bad, just kinda bland.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

I mean I guess it didn't sound bad, just kinda bland.

Agreed. It's quite addictive in the ears. I wouldn't mind if this single top the HOT 100 eventually, well if it keeps its spot in the coming weeks. Just for something new atop the charts. 

Anyway, I also noticed that Radioactive has risen back to #3 in iTunes while the album, Night Visions, is at #4. :party:

Fizzy

5. We Can't Stop - Miley Cyrus

7. Come & Get It - Selena Gomez

20. Treasure - Bruno Mars

30. Heart Attack - Demi Lovato

38. Slow Down - Selena Gomez

:) :kisses:

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

I'd love for Treasure and Slow Down to smash. Both are among the best of their respective artists.