đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jeff: Gaga's new songs are really good, not a fan of Zedd/Katy music

Quark

Featured Posts

Quark

o=(0_0)=o

When the music insider Jeff twitted that Fifth Harmony's new single "Miss Movin On" is really really good, a monster asked him if any of Gaga new songs are good. This are the twitts:

-badkidmnstr @badkidmnstr 4h

@jeff1317 are any of gaga's new songs "really really good"

-Jeff @jeff1317 4h

@badkidmnstr of course haha

He also talked a little about Zedd's and Katy Perry's songs:

-Jason | MC @JasonWhite54 4h

@jeff1317 Zedd too and Icona & Diplo

-Jeff@jeff1317 3h

@JasonWhite54 I dunno, I wasn't really a fan of the songs Zedd pitched to the KP project. her new stuff obviously has potential though

-Jason | MC @JasonWhite54 3h

@jeff1317 maybe he reserved his good tracks for his solo project or Gaga's. it's kinda obvious since he actually co-produced with Gaga

-@jeff1317 @JasonWhite54 maybe, but I think he just offered her more mainstream/structurally pop songs (referring to KP's songs)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Runway

@jeff1317 maybe he reserved his good tracks for his solo project or Gaga's. it's kinda obvious since he actually co-produced with Gaga

@JasonWhite54 maybe, but I think he just offered her more mainstream/structurally pop songs

BASICS WILL REMAIN BASICS :lmao:

inuborg

Great :D

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Aaliyah

@jeff1317

@JasonWhite54 maybe, but I think he just offered her more mainstream/structurally pop songs

There's something about that tweet that makes me really excited, but I'm equally excited for Gaga and Katy's work with Zedd

Axl Jax

Meh.. nothing new.  :nails:

I'm just trying to forget ARTPOP exists so I can be surprised when it comes out :laughga:

Sister

Let us decide please!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Dat b---h Katy Perry is working with Zedd? Kill her, please! I don't want Zedd to become like a RedOne.

Runway

Dat b---h Katy Perry is working with Zedd? Kill her, please! I don't want Zedd to become like a RedOne.

according to jeff zedd gave Katy the basic songs and the masterpieces to Gaga :classy:

Let us decide please!

i agree photo-19793.jpg?_r=1369030446

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Hypocrateen

according to jeff zedd gave Katy the basic songs and the masterpieces to Gaga :classy:

And was there any doubt  :whitney: 

Now release the goddamn thing!!!

BASICS WILL REMAIN BASICS :lmao:

inb4 katy's lead single co*kblocks gaga's  :toofunga:

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived