Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Florence + The Machine

Floppy

Featured Posts

marcwaffles

Yes she's releassing all the leftovers and a dvd of the videos on the re release:

Much Bigger Much Bluer Much More Beautiful

I'm so excited!

I can't tell if you're being serious  :giveup:

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't tell if you're being serious :giveup:

:rip:

Sorry I'm totally kidding! I thought that was clear :toofunny:

I'd love to hear those two songs though. Why else would she put them up? Ugh, probably just leftovers

inuborg

Random fact

So I downloaded Lungs when it first came out because I thought the album cover looked cool. And I REALLY loved most of the tracks right away. Besides this "random song" Cosmic Love.

I thought it started off weird, and never got past "A falling star" and I would always skip it to get to right to My Boy Builds Coffins. I thought it was just some boring ballad. Then like 2 years a later, It came on shuffle one day and I let it play and I was blown away by the whole thing. 

Moral of the story, I skipped arguably one of the best songs on Lungs for 2 years because I was impatient :dead: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

EdgeofTeeth

Random fact

So I downloaded Lungs when it first came out because I thought the album cover looked cool. And I REALLY loved most of the tracks right away. Besides this "random song" Cosmic Love.

I thought it started off weird, and never got past "A falling star" and I would always skip it to get to right to My Boy Builds Coffins. I thought it was just some boring ballad. Then like 2 years a later, It came on shuffle one day and I let it play and I was blown away by the whole thing. 

Moral of the story, I skipped arguably one of the best songs on Lungs for 2 years because I was impatient :dead:

Nnnnnn...  :rip:

Random fact

Inu sis :rip: how could you :giveup:

something similar happened to me with Never Let Me Go and Blinding nnnn

:flop:

Yes she's releassing all the leftovers and a dvd of the videos on the re release:

Much Bigger Much Bluer Much More Beautiful

I'm so excited!

Between Two Lungs teas tbh :giggle:

http://soundcloud.com/teej-suxx/hbhbhb-snippet

28 sec HBHBHB snippet :giveup:

I WAS JSUT LSITENING TO THIS SDFHUSDFOKSADHFUASAWELGDSGSGFSDG

inuborg

wtf, I was listening to WKOM I'm the shower and was thinking BOY I need something else for the album...but this is too much rn :cry:

I didn't expect it to be so upbeat but I love it, almost kinda jazzy. 

Luv u Sum

http://soundcloud.com/teej-suxx/hbhbhb-snippet

28 sec HBHBHB snippet :giveup:

Awe i dont like it  :omg:

Im going to wait for the full song tho

EdgeofTeeth

That snippet doesn't really match the epic godliness of the HBHBHB video  :cry:  But I'll wait for the full song to judge.

inuborg

That snippet doesn't really match the epic godliness of the HBHBHB video  :cry:  But I'll wait for the full song to judge.

it almost seems like a different song, but its the same chords.

the 3 snippets we have of HBHBHB and I love em all in different ways lol

I love everything about this era so far, I'm really looking forward to everything, I can't wait :giveup: HBHBHB sounds great so far judging from the snippets  :omgexcited:  just hoping since it's not being released until June that another Marina situation doesn't happen and it ends up leaking early, I'd die  :deadbanana:

I love everything about this era so far, I'm really looking forward to everything, I can't wait :giveup: HBHBHB sounds great so far judging from the snippets :omgexcited: just hoping since it's not being released until June that another Marina situation doesn't happen and it ends up leaking early, I'd die :deadbanana:

It will definitey leak early. Album is already finished finished. No way will it not leak between now and three months time. I say we will have it in two months at the earliest. But we will definitely get some promo tracks too!

As for HBHBHB, I see how the verse snippet we just got and the live snippet she sings match together: they're both verses. Same melodies. But the original instrumental snippet. Even though it's in the same key, the two sections sound so different. It goes from upbeat to slow. I wonder how that transition works in the song, or maybe that snippet with the video is the beginning of the song, and as the instruments come in so do her vocals

Archived