đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New BTWB Interview (From Latin American Leg)

GagaSlayedYou

Featured Posts

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ambrosia

I wonder how come so many of us remember pictures, gifs, and the outfit, but not the actual interview?  :huh:  I'm the same way, so thanks for posting this. :)  I like the way it's set up without an interviewer, that we can hear/see anyway.   That was a really good one.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Rich Kid

"My previous 3 albums were the beginning, and I feel like what I'm arriving upon is my true beginning" 

Daenerys

I live the way she explained the messiness of the album.

Like Doggi said, it makes sense and now I am listening to the album full blast appreciating the beauty of the revolutionary album! :legend:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Checkers

She mentioned that yesterday she had a show in Puerto Rico, this means that the interview was October 31

Halloween! :bunny:

TimisaMonster

Someone please make a gif out of 1:26-1:28!!! Gaga takes off her sun glasses in a "Really?" kinda look! That would be soooo funny to use here!

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Coldplay

She mentioned that yesterday she had a show in Puerto Rico, this means that the interview was October 31

But she was on a party at Puerto Rico on Halloween, and since she said "a show on Puerto Rico" she was not there. So i think it was after and that she messed up a bit.

Babel

I love how she explains why the ball was so exhausting.

And that Born This Way is way more challenging

Also this:

T3Vu03R.png

I lover her. :smh:

Raccoon

"I almost feel like my previous 3 albums were the beggining, and I feel like what I'm arriving upon is the true beggining."  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

TimisaMonster

"My previous 3 albums were the beginning, and I feel like what I'm arriving upon is my true beginning" 

"I almost feel like my previous 3 albums were the beggining, and I feel like what I'm arriving upon is the true beggining."  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

Maybe that's what Tara meant....enjoy the appetizers (TF, TFM, BTW, Stache..) and get ready for the actual meal to come...(ARTPOP)!!!!!!

Gaga's comin full force on this album!

vN4Yl4a.gif

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Anomaly

I miss interviews like this, it reminds us of how intense her job is and how much work she really puts in. Plus her defining the main components of what inspired aspects of the Born This Way Ball kind of gives us clues for what ARTPOP has in store. I mean, we already knew about the whole twisted Disney Princess thing, but hearing her talk about it just makes it so much more exciting. :legend:

Raccoon

@ 6:40.

Why is she sooooo sweet? I can't! I really miss her  :cry:

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

NewUsername

I started watching the video, saw the first question and had a feeling her answer was going to contain the word "hybrid" :')

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived