Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS was with Gaga 2 days ago in the studio

FATCAT

Featured Posts

AgusPop

Fozzi wears a Rolling Stones t-shirt . So cute! :sara:

Note: some guys are so  obsessed with the size/weight of the people and now .... animals!!!  :eww:  :pukey:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AyaKara

Since DJWS is the man producer of this album, does that mean Dallas or Zedd or even Madeon could be the main poducer of the next? Gaga seems to be following that pattern! First Martin + RedOne, then RedOne + Fernando, then Fernando + DJWS, now DJWS + Zedd Madeon Dallas & possibly Gaga or MIA.

TraeumereiLPB

Get ready for FOZZIPUP :awesome:

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Gatlyn

OK so is Fozzi a real dog or a stuffed animal? I always thought he was a toy but you guys are talking like he's real. :laughga:

OK so is Fozzi a real dog or a stuffed animal? I always thought he was a toy but you guys are talking like he's real. :laughga:

OMG no, he's real.

He's real :ray:

SOOOON

gurl, bye :awkney:

FATCAT

This picture was already posted in the LittleMonsters.com website updates thread.

This photo is pulled from DJWS's personal Cayova page, so unless someone reposted it, It really shouldn't be on that thread :sweat:

Purr more, hiss less.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived