Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Troy Carter on Gaga at Conference...

GagaMyBlood95

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rollercoaster

Perhaps the app will have handwritten lyrics, and detailed explanations of the meaning behind the songs. I'd also include a short video clip or live acoustic of each track too, and the ability to remix with different versions... for example, you can put RedOne drums on Fusari synth on paparazzi and that kind of thing.

immense.

RAMROD

I hope this could calm everyone down a little.

Technology is fickle.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Mariano

I Imagine a really huge Launch for the APP something like a Presentation with a live stream on Youtube omgg :excited2: :excited2: :excited2:

Is there anything more about Gaga & ARTPOP in that interview?

No but It's a really Interesting interview, watch it ;)

Creyk

This makes me wonder if we will be able to interact with the music through some sort of interface, allowing us to separate out the layers and find hidden messages and accapellas, adlibs, instrumentals... and then maybe remix the songs as well? If the app is connected to the internet there could be a featured fan remix each week. 

How cool would that be?   To have a futuristic interface with a single stream of music running through it that we can touch and expand and dissect and study and rearrange and alter.

That's what I was thinking of too.

Like, be able to speed it up, slow it down, add different instruments and beats, stuff like that.

It would be interesting, but at the same time unusual because the track on the physical album will still be the one valid track.

That's what I was thinking of too.

Like, be able to speed it up, slow it down, add different instruments and beats, stuff like that.

It would be interesting, but at the same time unusual because the track on the physical album will still be the one valid track.

That's exactly what Björk did with Biophilia though, in a very interactive and fun way.

If Gaga did (only) something like that, it would be reductive. I'm thinking of something along the lines of following the whole creative process to get to the final song. "Back in the day, you open up your album, you read the liner notes, you read the lyrics, you wanna know everything there is to know about that artist" If you translate that to the digital age then you get studio pictures, videos, demos, vocal drafts...

I really like that part: "To be able to turn the album into a living, breathing thing" I don't know if he's just exagerating to make his point or if the album will be a living, breathing, evolving thing. The same way Gaga said the VMA's bleeding outfit was a living piece of fashion. It would be interesting if some outside factor could transform the song, out of Gaga's control.

Like the more connection to the app, the faster the beat of the song gets. Or everytime she's about to make an announcement or a big thing is coming out, the app gets brighter, faster... whatever. I don't know... it is exciting though!

Born Brave

Since they're working on the app, that means ARTPOP is ready. 

They've been working on the APP for over a year though :/ 

This is seriously very exciting. So happy I have an iPhone and iPad so I can enjoy both versions.  :worship:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Hexxx

Nicki Minaj is jotting this stuff down :troll:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

U-GO-BOY

It’s very passive to get in your car, you turn on the radio and listen to a song. 

So they're saying when you get in the car, you should play with your radio/phone instead of watching the streets? sounds good to me :usrs:

alposnacks

And yet audiophiles everywhere hate this idea. The app most likely means the music won't be uncompressed, which means I won't be going near it. Cool idea though but there's a reason albums are the norm, unless they make a lossless version of the app (which they won't).

GagaMyBlood95

So they're saying when you get in the car, you should play with your radio/phone instead of watching the streets? sounds good to me :usrs:

Well, I think we tried to say that they just want to go one step forward so he maybe gave a bad example lol

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived