💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Troy Carter on Gaga at Conference...

GagaMyBlood95

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

Just finished watching the entire thing. And I must say that it's a must-see for those who'd love to hear more about how the music industry works in terms of managing an artist, making investments across all platforms as possible, and the role of modern technology, particularly the internet, to today's music scene.

Scooter Braun, Justin Bieber's manager, practically took 70% of the entire discussion, if not more. And quite surprisingly, he raised a lot of good points all throughout. Very impressive. No wonder he's the creative consultant of Lucian Grainge, the CEO and Chairman of Universal Music Group, which is practically the biggest music group in the world. 

:clap:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

"To be able to turn the album into a living, breathing thing." :legend:

This is what I'm expecting of ARTPOP. Innovation.

TSUNAMI

#SecretProject :reductive:

Thanks for bringing us news, honey :runhug:

GagaMyBlood95

#SecretProject :reductive:

Thanks for bringing us news, honey :runhug:

:Kara:

SchwineLove

I can't believe ARTPOP is delayed just because of the app. :deadbanana:

I thought that that's a common knowledge among this fanbase.

Jenniferella

One of the things that came out publicly

I really hope this is just the tip of the iceberg ! 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

paper unicorn

This makes me wonder if we will be able to interact with the music through some sort of interface, allowing us to separate out the layers and find hidden messages and accapellas, adlibs, instrumentals... and then maybe remix the songs as well? If the app is connected to the internet there could be a featured fan remix each week. 

How cool would that be?   To have a futuristic interface with a single stream of music running through it that we can touch and expand and dissect and study and rearrange and alter.

Hot Space

I'm not getting the app, but I do appreciate how she and her team are always looking towards the future.

Rainbowgynous

I'mma be downloading that app and the wear and tear on my phone is gonnabe UNREAL

Alien Tulip

Since they're working on the app, that means ARTPOP is ready. 

They've been working on the app since last year...

Carles

I don't like the idea of the app, I remember Gaga used to say you can digitally download a file but you cant download a lifestyle, and by buying the physical copy of the album you can touch, scratch, hold the album for itself and experience the album in a tangible way

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived