Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Machete Kills HD trailer

JPM

Featured Posts

SpaceAce

I still can't believe she agreed to this movie......... You guys, it's going to be awful. Yes, she'll be fabulous, but the movie is already just the worst...

Excuse you. Robert Rodriguez's movies are fun as **** and this is going to be awesomely badass.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BadHeavyMetalQueen

I can't get over the way he says "Lady Gaga"

Soul Hybrid

I think is really great to be in a funny and dumbest film, she´s always strange in her latest music videos ( like 2 years ago  :derpga: )

So this is like a new character of gaga, more funny and less dark and strange  :ohwell:

papergangster

I still can't believe she agreed to this movie......... You guys, it's going to be awful. Yes, she'll be fabulous, but the movie is already just the worst...

It's the style of the movie. 

Mechicabota

She's not the one who's kicking someone's ass, that's Amber Heard. She has longer hair in the movie than Gaga, and you can see that when she kicks her hair flips, plus Gaga's heair is more yellow-blond and the girl that's kicking someone has a more white-blond.

She looks fantastic! ♥

Since the HD trailer is out, the official poster will be coming soon I hope Gaga is included. They'll be getting dat promo.

Klou

Have you even seen the original? It was really good.

PopReaper

askadjsodjsfsdfnuiahfagfygfyafyryfewQADBJGEVsAA :nooo:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

:rofl:

You obviously don't understand. This is Robert Rodriguez ! It's gore, humor, fun, action. It's not meant to be taken seriously.

Not everybody can get those movies. I think it's the perfect type of movie for Gaga.

The first Machete was really good.

It's a bit like Kill Bill.

I'm so ****ing excited to see this ! :legend:

I hope people know that these movies are supposed to be campy and dumb and funny.

Yep. It's the exploitation/B movie style he and Tarantino use so often, and it's always great to watch.

Telephone is a perfect example of why Gaga is meant for these kind of roles.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived