💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kelly O: Gaga is exploiting gays, geeks

Americano

Featured Posts

poor kelly. 

if she can't stand up the wrath from monsters, she better log-off and stay irrelevant like she always is.

i0XXxGTOdPMtH.gif

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If my fans did that, I would not stand for it.

What fans? :smh: I think the fact that her last name is Osbourne and she's on some show that people watch mostly for Joan Rivers has warped her brain a bit.

Jase

It's gonna be awkward times on the UK X-Factor in October/November if Gaga performs. Sharon has been confirmed as the new judge. :awkney:

It's gonna be awkward times on the UK X-Factor in October/November if Gaga performs. Sharon has been confirmed as the new judge. :awkney:

She'd probably just be petty and not applaud like Mariah did when J-lo performed on A.I

Alien Tulip

Gaga won't acknowledge her existence as always 

iZnXJp4wdCb3V.gif

Jase

She'd probably just be petty and not applaud like Mariah did when J-lo performed on A.I

Omg, I didn't know that

Gaga won't acknowledge her existence as always 

iZnXJp4wdCb3V.gif

tumblr_mmrv1pYVVa1sqy5w5o1_500.gif

Redstreak

Watch her give a shout out to Sharon during the performance and then ask her to tell Kelly hi for her. :lmao:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Jase

Watch her give a shout out to Sharon during the performance and then ask her to tell Kelly hi for her. :lmao:

NOOOOOOOO I would die :lmao:

She has NO idea what she's talking about. Gaga DOES care about her fanbase, DOES care about the gay community, even moreso than Osborne and her family. Did Ms. Osborne raise 250 million through Mac Glam products to improve upon AIDS research and funding? Has Ms. Osborne dedicated one of her performances to a fan that committed suicide? Has Ms. Osborne ever written an entire piece of music in her life!? 

No. Step down, Kelly. You look good, but stop this crap. It makes you look ugly.

Runway

"If my fans did that, I would not stand for it"

WHAT would you exactly do, Kelly? PLEASE do elaborate :lmao:

IT has fans? :lmao:

Seeka

I bet Kelly is losing more of her fans for this, lols...

If she still has them.

I don't even watch Fashion Police anymore. I haven't really watched it since this entire thing started.

But it seems that kelly won't let it ****ing die.

Redstreak

Someone should take the magazine cover and put the troll face over it.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived