Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kelly O: Gaga is exploiting gays, geeks

Americano

Featured Posts

Why did you bump this? 

Dont know what the hell bump means. I just saw this thread, got curious. and asked a question ...

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit the frog

Dont know what the hell bump means. I just saw this thread, got curious. and asked a question ...

It means digging up threads that are old as hell :)

She said that because she is bitter and delusional to think that gaga can control her fans :smh:

It means digging up threads that are old as hell :)

She said that because she is bitter and delusional to think that gaga can control her fans :smh:

Oh lol

What makes her think Gagas exploiting the Gay community? ....I mean, why does she think that?

She actually doesn't think that. What she thinks is, "Ugh, little monsters keep attacking me when I say something negative about Gaga's latest outfit on Fashion Police. Gaga should tell them to shut up." And then says that. And then Gaga says, no, how about you stop bullying people with your trashy show? And so Kelly gets real mad, because how dare Gaga point out that Kelly is actually doing that. And this is what she comes up with as a response.

She actually doesn't think that. What she thinks is, "Ugh, little monsters keep attacking me when I say something negative about Gaga's latest outfit on Fashion Police. Gaga should tell them to shut up." And then says that. And then Gaga says, no, how about you stop bullying people with your trashy show? And so Kelly gets real mad, because how dare Gaga point out that Kelly is actually doing that. And this is what she comes up with as a response.

OHHHH LOL Okay THIS makes more sense, I get it now. Thanks babeh! :hug:

I was aware of like the fued but didn't know details,

I wish someone would point out the fact that no one (Gaga or the majority of little monsters) took the "Smilers want Gaga dead" too serious.. Celebrities are an easy target, it's part of their status, it's terrible to wish someone's death, but Gaga knows that is more important to fight for the people who aren't rich and famous and are ACTUALLY HURT by constant bullying everyday and not complain about some random trolls just for the attention

Jesse Pinkman

mother****er i was about to in on Kelly for talking **** AGAIN after they made up. :smh: please dont bump threads

It's science, bitch

gagaisitalian

She is still so pressed that people sent her "death threats."

And she needs to sit her ass down and do some research on exactly everything Gaga has done for the gay community.

Kelly has no talent, and no purpose in this industry.

tumblr_mkj6xoymgP1rcl0e9o1_400.gif

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived