đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RedOne Has NOT Worked With Lady Gaga

JustDesserts

Featured Posts

gagabro

Welp, looks like RedOne may not be on ARTPOP  :noparty:

Oh well, it will still rock without him (even though all my fav Gaga songs are from him...)

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Samuel

• Tommy Monster

• Arturo

• Swine

GagaMyBlood95

:shrug: I don't mind, sure he makes great music with Gaga, but so did Space Cowboy... Inovation is the key to success, right? :shrug:

I agree, inovation is the key to success, but if something was good MANY times, you should repeat it because 99% it will be good again...but whatever, if she doesn't want him, I guess something's not feeling right...

VforVendetta

Lady Gaga has collaborated with Redone more than enough, she must move on now. He can't offer her annum things anymore...

Pity Party

Over him tbh, I hope Gaga has decided to move on.

Edited by Coco

Arturo

Lady Gaga has collaborated with Redone more than enough, she must move on now. He can't offer her annum things anymore...

this. they made amazing stuff together, but ARTPOP seems fine without him. His music doesn't really seem to fit with the overall musical direction of ARTPOP from what we've heard about. I feel as though if Gaga and RedOne worked together, it would be extremely forced.

MrFameKills

well she's worked too many times with him, it'd sound the same if she did it again

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Arturo

After his recent song with J-Lo, I wouldn't mind. :(

First it was Nicki that had me change my mind, J.Lo's song further solidified my opinion on him.

• Shadow locked this topic