💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Happy two year anniversary, Born This Way!

Jase

Featured Posts

Sara

Happy Birthday BTW!!!

Ever since it was released, I have to spell out "by the way" because "btw" now means Born This Way! :sara:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy Birthday BTW!!!

Ever since it was released, I have to spell out "by the way" because "btw" now means Born This Way! :sara:

Same here.  :sara:

Jase

Happy Birthday BTW!!!

ditto :hehe:

Galactic Mess

Me too! The impact :legend:

Happy Birthday BTW!!!

boysboysboys

Once upon a time, I thought Teenage Dream would be more playable after two years than Born This Way.

Complete opposite. :)

Happy Birthday BTW!!!

YES

Wet Fire

Lady Gaga's most notable work so far is this album.An album that gives us self-acceptance, self-love, courage, confidence and other great qualities.Happy birthday and thank you for giving us what we have in our hearts.

I can't believe it's been 2 years! Wow happy belated birthday BTW <3 <3

rahmin1337

Happy birthday to the album that helped me through some of the roughest times in my life. Whenever I needed inspiration, or felt depressed I'd listen to it from start to finish. Every time I listen to it, it turns me around and makes me feel like I can do anything (Seriously, listen to Marry the night as loud as you can right before a job interview, you'll feel unstoppable). 
From the hype before it came out (Mugler show anyone?) to leaks, to the release date I loved all of it. I think we all knew something incredible was coming and it created a hype loop that made things even more exciting.
I'm always surprised when I can listen to an album so many times and find new meaning on each listen, it makes it truly an album that will stay with me forever.
Now, after the instrumentals leaked for the entire album, I mostly put those on and sing the entire album from start to finish. It's fun to sing the songs with a mix of live version and studio versions. The instrumental leak also showed me how much effort went into each song, especially Hair. Some of the most profound moments of my life have been with that song, in my car, alone with my thoughts and the music. 
Gaga also changed the industry in an incredible way when she released this album. Before it was enough to release an album and maybe do a few music videos, and a few live performances. Gaga made each performance a stand alone piece of art. Music, attire, visuals, live vocals and band, custom sets, she did it all. Each performance was unique and stood for something. "This is so much more than a ****ing meat dress"
Thank you for the best album I've ever heard.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived