💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Happy two year anniversary, Born This Way!

Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doogi

Today is also the day that this little gem was birthed KK2feyw.jpg

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Oh my gaga, this album is amazing. I still listen to it multiple times a week, going to listen to the full album now for its second birthday <3. Born This Way may not just be a very personal album to Gaga, it's also very personal to me. It made me a huge fan of Gaga and I feel like I am happier now. I don't know whether it's because of Born This Way but I feel like I've grown mentally thanks to the album, I've cried countless times to songs like Hair and what I like so much about it is that there are always new things to explore and find out. I found out how much of a masterpiece Bloody Mary was only half a year ago, and I've been through different stages past 2 years that I PRAISE the HELL out of one song. My favourite songs are probably Marry the Night, The Edge of Glory, Scheiße, Fashion of his Love, Bad Kids, Americano (ACOUSTIC PERFORMANCE IS AMAZING!), Judas, The Queen, Electric Chapel and Born This Way, OH AND HIGHWAY UNICORN AND GOVERNMENT HOOKER I've been praising those ever since the BTWB started! I love everything about the album, even the order of the songs (Marry the Night - the lowest part in her career, The Edge of Glory - well, the name can say it), you all think that ARTPOP is about a phoenix rising from the ashed, but Born This Way is about an italian girl (soon to be a legend) rising from the ashes.

Also, I'd like to take a moment to appreciate the Born This Way Ball. It was the best tour in history (in my opinion) and it was a promotion tour for the album of the millenium. Truly spectacular and amazing <33

I wasn't a really big fan of Gaga back then and I wasn't there when all the hype was there. I was just a casual fan, I really am happy I get to go through all the hype and everything for the ARTPOP album. And it's truly exciting, knowing that Gaga's making another album of the decade. Hope this one can be risky and have commercial single success at the same time =D.

Mars

Born this way, born to slay.

This first time I heard Marry The Night I died and went to heaven.

Retro Physical

Thanks for reeling me into this, Born This Way.  :worship:

gagabro

So Gaga tweeted Happy Birthday to The Fame Monster at 4:33pm on Nov 19... hoping for a similarly timed tweet for BTW :)

JustinLovesGaga

Oh this is too bittersweet. I remember buying it on iTunes midnight, then going to Walmart at dawn to get the physical copy. :flutter:

Born this way was one of a kind! :clap:  HB, such an icoinc incredible music of album. Gaga is really is, amazing.  :king:

TimisaMonster

Today is also the day that this little gem was birthed KK2feyw.jpg

Can someone link the vid where she made this face? I would love to see what made her do it and who she was talking to! Please? Thank you!

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived