💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's FAME launch nail up for auction.

SayCart

Featured Posts

LADY GAGA’S FINGERNAIL AT AUCTION - 2 days left!!!

One of the more unusual lots at PFC Auctions’ May sale is one of Lady Gaga’s fingernails...

A black acrylic finger nail with gold bead pattern, worn by Lady Gaga during her ‘Born This Way Ball’ tour, is currently auctioning at £1,000 after 11 bids, with just two days left until the auction ends on May 30.

It is our most popular lot ever, having received over 2,000 views.

The nail was recovered by a crew member from the Aviva Stadium, Dublin concert on September 15, 2012.

It is accompanied by a photograph of Lady Gaga at the event, showing her wearing the Aya Fukuda-designed nails, and missing this one from her little finger.

The same nails were worn the previous evening at the launch of her perfume in New York, and there is also a photograph from this event showing her wearing the nails.

A letter of provenance from the eagle-eyed crew member states: "I noticed an object on the floor of the stage, which at first I thought was a guitar plectrum. When I picked it up, I saw it was an acrylic nail."

Also offered at the auction is Lady Gaga’s worn Monster Ball face mask, as seen in her Manifesto of a Monster short film, from her Monster’s Ball tour. It was created by Franc Fernandez, who designed her notorious meat costume for the 2010 MTV VMAs.

See the auction here: http://www.artfact.com/auction-lot/gaga,-lady-personally-worn-acrylic-finger-nail-5-c-f8bfff610a

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaObsession

:lmao:

chaseanything

Meh. I'll just hold out for an empty Nutella jar of hers to go up for auction.

Elizabeth

Also offered at the auction is Lady Gaga’s worn Monster Ball face mask, as seen in her Manifesto of a Monster short film, from her Monster’s Ball tour. It was created by Franc Fernandez, who designed her notorious meat costume for the 2010 MTV VMAs.

See the auction here: http://www.artfact.com/auction-lot/gaga,-lady-personally-worn-acrylic-finger-nail-5-c-f8bfff610a

:udidnt:  That is SO MUCH COOLER than a fake nail! Why is nobody talking about this?!

Bambino

Artfact, a Boston-based auction marketplace, said today it currently has up for auction an acrylic nail worn by pop superstar Lady Gaga during a Dublin concert on her “Born This Way Ball†tour in September 2012.

The item’s authenticity is guaranteed by the auctioneer, PFC Auctioneers of the United Kingdom, Artfact said, adding the current bid price on the black acrylic finger nail featuring a gold bead pattern is 1,000 pounds or more than $1,500.

Online bidding is now available exclusively through the Artfact websites and will end May 30, officials said.

The nail was recovered from the Aviva Stadium stage by a crew member after Lady Gaga finished her performance. The nail is also accompanied by a photograph, an Aviva Stadium staff handbook, an event crew wristband and a Lady Gaga “Born This Way Ball†local crew grey T-shirt, officials said.

“As a leading pop icon of our times, a style leader and a highly influential cultural figure on a global scale, this piece of Lady Gaga’s personal style could appeal to both passionate collectors of pop culture relics or one of Gaga’s Monsters  the name she’s given to her notoriously loyal fan base,†said Artfact CEO Rob Weisberg in a statement. “This item is expected to have broad appeal from Lady Gaga’s ardent fans who want something personal for their collection.â€

Source

GagaMyBlood95

really? 1.500 for a NAIL  :toofloppy: 

It's Gaga's tho  :legend: 

HANZ

really?

well if it belonged to the goddess  :worship2:  :legend:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Doogi

I have the money for it… Should I bid? :teehee:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Interludicrous

really?

well if it belonged to the goddess  :worship2:  :legend:

It was glued on by a goddess for a few hours tops, and then dumped on the floor

TimisaMonster

I imagine the whole set would've cost $7,500 :derpga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Checkers

Even tho it's Gaga's, I would not spend that much money on a muthafukkin nail. :nails:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived