💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kesha: "Lady Gaga sent me animal crackers"

Bambino

Featured Posts

The Fame

My queen and my spirit animal coming together and sharing one of my favorite snack foods. :legend: Perfect thread tbh

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
J e s s e

Animals + animal crackers :teehee:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Sister

That is very cute of Lady Gaga and WoW, Ke$ha seems so very nice and well behaved.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

degenerate

Queen Gaga feeding the homeless :ray:

Good for Ke$ha tho

I see your save :lmao:

On Thursday, a fiery letter hit the Internet. In it, animal rights activist and pop star Ke$ha reportedly took Lady Gaga to task for wearing fur.

However, after the lengthy memo made the rounds, a rep for the glittery pop singer denied she penned the message to the Mother Monster. A rep confirmed to MTV News that the letter is a fake. K-Dollar Sign also addressed the note on her Twitter, sharing, "Animals+ @ladygaga - jus woke up in Japan +heard that there's a letter from 'me' floating around.well it's a fake.not from me.love u all xx."

Gaga later took to her Twitter in response to the debunked letter, writing, "@keshasuxx thanks for clearing up that the letter was fake. U are brave+know the meaning of acceptance. Box of animalcrackers coming ur way."

You did NOTTTTT :lmao: :lmao:

Brian Ryan

lol gaga is so crazy. I'm not surprised I haven't eaten one of those in forever makes me want to go to the store and buy some I use to love them. xD

1311SUSU2803

Queen Gaga feeding the homeless :ray:

Good for Ke$ha tho

Gaga always taking care of the lessors

ibdI45f08pvs7Z.jpg

:derpga:

OMG SHE TOTALLY TRIPPED IN THAT .GIF and she saved it beautifully  :whitney:  :ARTPOP:

ChicaSkas

barnums_animals_crackers_ssdmarkets.jpg

ADORED these as a child!

now they jazzed the box up!

lilly.jpg

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

jhonyguy04

awww...Ke$ha is now ok for me. but she still needs to flop out of oblivion. 

• 2 weeks later...
Jase

Did Gaga send her the animal crackers after that one controversy where a fake letter was circulating that said it was by Ke$ha criticizing Gaga over animal rights?  Ke$ha came out & said it wasn't by her and I think that's when Gaga said something nice to her & said she was sending her animal crackers.  Or am I misremembering this?

Nah, you're right.

I was actually just wondering the other day if Gaga ever did send her some :hehe:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived