💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga starts posting on LM again

samuelx

Featured Posts

Doogi

Because she does messy ass makeup, that's why.

It's true.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
addiicted

I think that quote is self explanatory. She capitalized the ART so that it would refere to ARTPOP as well as art in general.

Releasing something is having the risk of it being torn apart, and it's Gaga, it definitely will, hopefully not a lot but it will because stubborn radical people won't even give her a chance.

But you gotta love and respect the process of creation, and you gotta be in a good place when making it. (And not let the pressure everyone puts on you influence your vision.)

So stop trolling and being impatient, and let her enjoy herself a little.

MTE :legend:

the process of being creative can be very liberating. You create something new - it raises your self esteem. but the second you put it out in the word, it is exposed to everyone, waiting for their judgement. 

I love the quote :legend:

boysboysboys

Is it just me, or are her lips constantly growing?

If anything, they were actually larger. It's Tara's makeup.

Sister

"His" honey!

Well, if you want it... it definitely goes into the faceless direction. Or at least sightless/eyeless. (A burqa is so "extreme" because it covers your eyes, it is what puts it over the edge.) But her lips seem to have quite an importance. She already did that though, take off her sight and focus on the lips, for the Bad Romance music video. (It might be a direction though, as you could interpret the Fame ad as being the follow up to Bad Romance music video. Maybe she'll reference her own work and place new meaning on it, because in Bad Romance she had no sight because she was new born or something.)

I'm not gonna go over the faceless theory again, but it sure is starting to make sense as she once again wore a light powdered complexion only on her face with a very tan neck and body. No makeup error there, that's the third time now. When you look at the picture with the two guys, her face looks really out of place.

But I'm starting to wonder if the lips will not be the main focus now. If ARTPOP is like Pop Art and "reinterprets" popular culture items, she could really play with lips and all its references... Rocky Horror, the Rolling Stones logo, Marilyn Monroe infamous lipstick kisses... Lips have an important place with Isabella Blow too, who was known for her signature strong lipstick and her quote "If you don't wear lipstick, I can't talk to you". The truth is in my red lipstick... and all that. (Yes, I'm bringing that up, I did not follow the DOT frenzy though, whoever he was)

Gaga has played a lot with that, remember when she posted that picture on LM of the mouth with an ARTPOP pill inside? If I remember correctly, she liked a bunch of pictures of mouths with pills.

I was really sure back then that it would have a strong importance in ARTPOP, because it seems so close at that time and we all thought that she was about to reveal the ARTPOP cover or visuals. It also was around the time she partied with Lindsey Lohan and Lana Del Rey who are very famous for controversy surrounding their lips.

If I go back to that picture, I immediatly thought of Lady Justice, it might be because I'm quite obsessed with mythology and strong representations of deities. I'm not sure but isn't she represented in every court room in the states or something? Anyway, whenever I see a blindfold I always think of her. This is projecting an awful lot so don't take it for anything other than my mind wandering... but if she goes for reintepreting popular content, then Lady Justice is one strong ass figure to take on.

One thing I absolutely never understood was her anchor tatoo and the pictures of the necklace with the anchor and the suitcase. One symbolizes Gaga, the other Taylor from what we can understand. Then what to make of it?

If you think about how Lady Justice carries a sword and scales, then the anchor and the suitcase might be Gaga's sword and scales.

When you think about her love life, not in the details but how she deals with it, I don't think she expected to fall in love. If I remember correctly she said something about her career being more important than love or relationships. So now I wonder how it is for her to be in a serious relationship. To juggle between love and the road, between his stability (anchor) and her gypsy lifestyle (suitcase).

Not only to deal with their schedules but, as I said, career was first for Gaga and I wonder if now she's not feeling like love is taking over.

This idea played an important part in Edith Piaf's life, cause the struggle to be with the love of her life eventually cost him his life in a plane crash when traveling to get back to her. The culpability eventually got the best of her. I'm talking about Piaf because Gaga has used her music extensively in Gagavisions when she was hyping ARTPOP.

It could be quite iconic and very symbolic, because everyone struggles with two options in life, and every big struggle comes in pairs. Evil and good. Facility and struggle. Truth and lie.

I'm not sure how I feel about this though, I kinda find it basic. She would have to make it very edgy to be interesting. Maybe if Lady Justice was wearing a Burqa?  :duhga:

Anyway, I still prefer the faceless Gaga theory with some part of it being a technologic hybrid with a video face mask. I'll try to get my sh*t together and rewrite that and make more researches and references to supporte it.

(Wow... this is all over the place I'm sorry.  :laughga:)

Such a mighty fine post :worship:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

AURA

I think we know that this post will be the last post of hers on that flop site for another month tbh

100percent

I have a suggestion!!!
Change the title into

"Lady Gaga STOPS posting on LM again"

:ray:  :ray:  :ray:

gagalovesme

I think we know that this post will be the last post of hers on that flop site for another month tbh

i think it'll be at least 3 months till she starts posting again! people just go so over the top by saying stuff like 'omggg gaga's back, she's stopped her media blackout blah blah blah' 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived