💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Lorde

LordDisick

POTENTIAL FUTURE SINGLE FROM PURE HEROINE  

95 members have voted

1. 1. SONG(s) FROM PURE HEROINE THAT NEEDS A SINGLE TREATMENT?

• Tennis Court
    • 400 Lux
    • Ribs
    • Buzzcut Season
    • Glorry and Gore
    • Still Sane
    • White Teeth Teens
    • A World Alone

Featured Posts

Gaga is Life

I just saw the music video for Tennis Court on MTV top 30 and I screamed so loud.

So exciting, really glad she is starting to get successful.

And after months and months of trying to get my friends to listen to her one of my friends recently told me they heard "that chick you are always talking about on the radio".

That Tennis Court music video is super amazing :worship:

I'm loving Royals being all over the radio here in Australia :excited2:

I can't wait tbh!!

Nor can I, the 30th is about 12 days after I graduate from school :party:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only like Royals.

she sounds a little bit arrogant tho.

she write songs about "we didn't come from money" when you can tell her family is wealthy  :awkney:

Bebe

eck..she's like La Roux + Adele + Lana............... songs are so depthless to me

I don't think she is anything like La Roux.

I don't really understand the Lana comparisons either really but they are many quite a lot haha.

Personally, I relate to a lot of her lyrics.

"My friends and I, we've cracked the code. We count our dollars on the train, to the party. And everyone who knows us knows that we're fine with this, we didn't come for money"

"I was frightened of every little thing that I thought was out to get me down. To trip me up and laugh at me."

"Your clothes are soaked and you don't know where to go, so drop your chin and take yourself back home"

And I think the entirety of the love club (the song) was written very well. She writes as a 16 year old girl living as a mid-late teenager.

I'm 19 and I relate to a lot of her songs. I don't think they lack depth, I think her writing is incredible, I love how she layers her voice and I think she is super talented. 

Bebe

I only like Royals.

she sounds a little bit arrogant tho.

she write songs about "we didn't come from money" when you can tell her family is wealthy  :awkney:

Her card recently declined when she was trying to buy an $8 sandwich at Subway :awkney:

What makes you think her family is rich? and how does that have a bearing on why she makes music?

The whole song is about how she will never be a Royal but it doesn't matter because she doesn't care about all that.

"My friends and I, we've cracked the code. We count our dollars on the train, to the party. And everyone who knows us knows that we're fine with this, we didn't come for money" is the whole lyric.

I do the exact same thing haha. I go on the bus to a friends house for a party and count my money to see how much I can spend on alcohol.

Or I am on the train to the City seeing what clubs I can go to and how much I can spend and whether I can afford a taxi home. She is singing about everything a 16 year old goes through. I just turned 19 and I can relate haha.

Also i'm so glad that she mentioned how not-ok it was for Amanda Bynes to criticise Courtney Love. :flutter:

I feel like we could be such good friends

I won't :haha:

That's pretty cool! When did you discover her? I've only recently found out about her

I discovered her through a friend like 3 months ago? It was super weird too cause he only listens to macho-esque music. 

Gaga is Life

I discovered her through a friend like 3 months ago? It was super weird too cause he only listens to macho-esque music. 

You and your friend are going to look back and think "we were one of the first people outside NZ to discover here :legend: " when she's massive everywhere. If that happens. Which I hope it does and I can see it happening. :laughga:

You and your friend are going to look back and think "we were one of the first people outside NZ to discover here :legend: " when she's massive everywhere. If that happens. Which I hope it does and I can see it happening. :laughga:

I really hope she does too :legend:

High King

I told y'all she was gonna be big  :legend:

Can't wait for her album in September 

ryhanna

She's amazing, I love her! Buying her EP when I can!

the better yet i've never heard of her

Most people here wouldn't know who Lana is without this forum though :smh:

Gaga is Life

I really hope she does too :legend:

Just to let you know if you don't, Royals is currently #3 on iTunes here in Australia :legend:

Gaga is Life

Royals slays and she's cute.

I think it might be one of my all time favourite songs :worship: And yeah she's pretty exquisite :flutter:

LordDisick

she favorited this tweet

don't really care that lady gaga is on the front cover of v magazine, but lorde's name is on that cover, that's ****ing big. @lordemusic

i remember her tweeting that ribs was dancy and something about the album but i guess she deleted it

Archived