💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Lorde

LordDisick

POTENTIAL FUTURE SINGLE FROM PURE HEROINE  

95 members have voted

1. 1. SONG(s) FROM PURE HEROINE THAT NEEDS A SINGLE TREATMENT?

• Tennis Court
    • 400 Lux
    • Ribs
    • Buzzcut Season
    • Glorry and Gore
    • Still Sane
    • White Teeth Teens
    • A World Alone

Featured Posts

Gaga is Life

i LOVE royals

i want to love her so bad, but i just don't like any of the other songs--royals is the clear stand out, imo :shrug:

I agree, Royals has something magical the others are missing... not that the others are bad. I've got a (forever) Burning Desire, um, to listen to them (well that reference flopped :megaflop:) :awkney:

But like Bebe said hopefully your want to love her can be quenched when her album drops ;)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i LOVE royals

i want to love her so bad, but i just don't like any of the other songs--royals is the clear stand out, imo :shrug:

Listen to Million Dollar Bills. That sh*t is so catchy and cute. :)

JudasInTheDark

I really hope we get news on the new album in the coming weeks. I believe she said September..

JudasInTheDark

OMG Royals is #47 on US iTunes :excited2:

Get that international hit Lorde :giveup:

Gaga is Life

Royals is #6 here :excited2: I hope she blows up in the US, make it rise and rise up that chart people :eek: :excited:

I heard somewhere that the album is expected around the 30th of September :excited2:

JudasInTheDark

I hope so :excited2:

Royals is #6 here :excited2: I hope she blows up in the US, make it rise and rise up that chart people :eek: :excited:

I heard somewhere that the album is expected around the 30th of September :excited2:

Gaga is Life

I hope so :excited2:

Imagine if she went #1 and the person to knock her off #1 was Gaga with her lead single

Bebe

Imagine if she went #1 and the person to knock her off #1 was Gaga with her lead single

I actually think I would be more happy then disappointed with that 

Gaga is Life

This day right now is the first day in a long time I haven't heard Royals on the radio :eek: Though I must say I haven't listened to the radio as much as I have been... but still. Royals is #5 on Aussie iTunes right now :excited: Where's it on American iTunes? :excited2:

JudasInTheDark

#50. It went down :fat:

This day right now is the first day in a long time I haven't heard Royals on the radio :eek: Though I must say I haven't listened to the radio as much as I have been... but still. Royals is #5 on Aussie iTunes right now :excited: Where's it on American iTunes? :excited2:

Gaga is Life

#50. It went down :fat:

Oh no! :ohno: I still have faith in it though :eek:

Archived