💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Lorde

LordDisick

POTENTIAL FUTURE SINGLE FROM PURE HEROINE  

95 members have voted

1. 1. SONG(s) FROM PURE HEROINE THAT NEEDS A SINGLE TREATMENT?

• Tennis Court
    • 400 Lux
    • Ribs
    • Buzzcut Season
    • Glorry and Gore
    • Still Sane
    • White Teeth Teens
    • A World Alone

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JudasInTheDark

Gosh I love her more everyday. It's been raining a ton here and I've been listening to Tennis Court and Swingin' Party a lot. It's like the perfect combo tbh I can't wait to hear the new songs like "400 Lux" and "Ribs".

I am absolutely obsessed. I just.... she's too perfect. I wanna be her friend too cuz she's my age!!!

Petrichor

I just discovered her! Shes fabulous! Can she please just be my friend! lol

She's really pretty and I find her interesting. A few more listens on her EP, I could be a stan soon. Royals is just perfection. :legend:

JudasInTheDark

Right?! :cryga:

I am absolutely obsessed. I just.... she's too perfect. I wanna be her friend too cuz she's my age!!!

Gaga is Life

I might just think that Royals is going to be one of my all time favs...

Gosh I love her more everyday. It's been raining a ton here and I've been listening to Tennis Court and Swingin' Party a lot. It's like the perfect combo tbh I can't wait to hear the new songs like "400 Lux" and "Ribs".

I was like that last week, it was raining heaps and Royals was stuck in my head like non-stop. And I couldn't stop playing Tennis Court :legend:

Bebe

Honestly, I haven't had this much love for an artists songs since I explored the works of Hole and Nirvana in High School.
I am really in love with this girl, she is so refreshing and she is super special. I'm stanning a bit. 

JudasInTheDark

Yes Tennis Court is my fave :legend:

I might just think that Royals is going to be one of my all time favs...

I was like that last week, it was raining heaps and Royals was stuck in my head like non-stop. And I couldn't stop playing Tennis Court :legend:

She is always stuck in my head and I'm totally okay with it. Once I hear her, she's there for a LONG while.

i LOVE royals

i want to love her so bad, but i just don't like any of the other songs--royals is the clear stand out, imo :shrug:

Bebe

i LOVE royals

i want to love her so bad, but i just don't like any of the other songs--royals is the clear stand out, imo :shrug:

Hmm fair enough. I actually thought that Bravado and LoveClub were stronger singles from The LoveClub EP. I love Royals but I like a couple of her songs a lot more.

Hopefully she will win you over when she releases her first album (slated for a September release) ;)

Archived