Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Lorde

LordDisick

POTENTIAL FUTURE SINGLE FROM PURE HEROINE  

95 members have voted

1. 1. SONG(s) FROM PURE HEROINE THAT NEEDS A SINGLE TREATMENT?

• Tennis Court
    • 400 Lux
    • Ribs
    • Buzzcut Season
    • Glorry and Gore
    • Still Sane
    • White Teeth Teens
    • A World Alone

Featured Posts

she favorited this tweet

don't really care that lady gaga is on the front cover of v magazine, but lorde's name is on that cover, that's ****ing big. @lordemusic

i remember her tweeting that ribs was dancy and something about the album but i guess she deleted it

so...  she's shading Gaga?  :troll:

jk. But tbh, that's not a tweet that should be liked by an artist.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga is Life

she favorited this tweet

don't really care that lady gaga is on the front cover of v magazine, but lorde's name is on that cover, that's ****ing big. @lordemusic

i remember her tweeting that ribs was dancy and something about the album but i guess she deleted it

:worship: (tho it is big that Gagz is there with the name Lorde)

I hope she makes a music video for The Love Club I love that song, my 2nd favorite behind Royals.

Oh and she come's here on the 8th I wonder how much tickets are...

Gaga is Life

Just went to buy a ticket and her event is for 18+ when she's 16. .... are you kidding? :usrs:

That's a little... hypocritical :toofloppy: Is she touring? It'd be pretty cool to go see her. Only I'm not 18 :laughga: Also I'm gonna write about the Royals video in my English exam on Monday cause I need an additional text and I don't have one yet :Jase:

Bebe

That's a little... hypocritical :toofloppy: Is she touring? It'd be pretty cool to go see her. Only I'm not 18 :laughga: Also I'm gonna write about the Royals video in my English exam on Monday cause I need an additional text and I don't have one yet :Jase:

Just went to buy a ticket and her event is for 18+ when she's 16. .... are you kidding? :usrs:

I know I think it is probably just because there will be alcohol at the venues. She posted this on Facebook

yzSYQ3W.png

Bebe

SHES A QUEEN I'M OBSESSED

What's your favourite song by her?

Mine changes week to week, but atm I would say it is a tie between Bravado and Royals

What's your favourite song by her?

Mine changes week to week, but atm I would say it is a tie between Bravado and Royals

Bravado and Royals

Highway Capricorn

I kept ignoring her and this thread because I thought it was about the finnish rock group Lorde :megaflop: 

Bebe

I kept ignoring her and this thread because I thought it was about the finnish rock group Lorde :megaflop:

:dies: 

Fan of her work now though? :whitney:

Archived