💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Lorde

LordDisick

POTENTIAL FUTURE SINGLE FROM PURE HEROINE  

95 members have voted

1. 1. SONG(s) FROM PURE HEROINE THAT NEEDS A SINGLE TREATMENT?

• Tennis Court
    • 400 Lux
    • Ribs
    • Buzzcut Season
    • Glorry and Gore
    • Still Sane
    • White Teeth Teens
    • A World Alone

Featured Posts

JudasInTheDark

Oh no! :ohno: I still have faith in it though :eek:

Me too, we'll see where it goes :P

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xgongiviguess

I'm so jealous of her tbh cuz she's so amazing and accomplished, I feel like I haven't done anything in my life, This is my dream! Look at her! VEVO? Tours? Twitter verified? #1 Single? :cryga:

Bebe

I heard this thread had been deleted and nearly died. I'm so glad that it isn't true.
​

I'm so jealous of her tbh cuz she's so amazing and accomplished, I feel like I haven't done anything in my life, This is my dream! Look at her! VEVO? Tours? Twitter verified? #1 Single? :cryga:

I know and she is 16....

Save-Me-Oprah

I've been resisting the Lorde bandwagon but damn Royals and Tennis Court are bops.

So talented and mature at only 16 She'll go far.

idPadC63H2qOC.gif

The Plague

omg this girl...

Bravado is so flawless.  :cry:

Bebe

omg this girl...

Bravado is so flawless.  :cry:

I know

I wish she had made a music video for Bravado and The Love Club. I love Royals, but I love those two songs even more.

The Plague

I know

I wish she had made a music video for Bravado and The Love Club. I love Royals, but I love those two songs even more.

Me too ! I could see more people immediately connecting with Royals tho so it makes sense, but I kinda wish that video was a bit more 'pop' tho, like when I hear Royals I picture a Marina & The Diamonds 'Hollywood' / Charli type vid. But if that's not her style then it's fine, I just think she's too pretty to only be in that video for a few scenes.

JudasInTheDark

Are you guys like so pumped for her album? I think it's going to be soooo good!!

Gaga is Life

Are you guys like so pumped for her album? I think it's going to be soooo good!!

I can't wait :excited2: It's going to be interesting to hear what it sounds like. Oh and Royals is now #3 on AU iTunes :legend:

Hope she gets a hit in US. She's really amazing. I was blown away with her EP The Love Club with just a few listens.

JudasInTheDark

I can't wait :excited2: It's going to be interesting to hear what it sounds like. Oh and Royals is now #3 on AU iTunes :legend:

Nice :legend: Have you heard the titles of the new stuff she's been performing? They sound sooo good 400 Lux, Ribs, Buzzcut Season :deadbanana:

Oh and Royals is #51 on US iTunes now.

Gaga is Life

Nice :legend: Have you heard the titles of the new stuff she's been performing? They sound sooo good 400 Lux, Ribs, Buzzcut Season :deadbanana:

Oh and Royals is #51 on US iTunes now.

What's a Buzzcut Season

Oh no! At least it's staying there and not dropping off, it's gonna become bigger than Marry The Night :legend:

JudasInTheDark

What's a Buzzcut Season

Oh no! At least it's staying there and not dropping off, it's gonna become bigger than Marry The Night :legend:

Yeah idk what that means.. But it sounds cool! :flop:

And being bigger than MTN isn't saying much lol but you're right it will be!

Gaga is Life

Yeah idk what that means.. But it sounds cool! :flop:

And being bigger than MTN isn't saying much lol but you're right it will be!

Wait where can I hear them? I tried YouTubing them and got nowhere :flop:

I know, but hey at least she can go to bed saying "I got a song to be more successful then a much praised Gaga song" :haha:

JudasInTheDark

Wait where can I hear them? I tried YouTubing them and got nowhere :flop:

I know, but hey at least she can go to bed saying "I got a song to be more successful then a much praised Gaga song" :haha:

She's only performed them live and only a few people have videos and won't share :crossed: I haven't heard them, I just thought the title sounded cool.

Archived