💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga will be the music director of Versace's fashion show.

GagaSlayedYou

Featured Posts

Even if it is something new, it will probably just be a beat with some vocals repeated over and over.

I would be okay with one verse remixed over some hot ARTPOP beats to hold me over.  :excited2:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

DanielKCarey

OMFG

WE'RE GETTING THE FIRST TASTE OF ARTPOP TOMORROW

WE ARE NOT WORTHY

We've patiently waited for almost two years.....I think we are worthy. And if we are not, let Gaga strike me down. 

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

I don't think we'll be getting new music, but does anyone know if this will stream online?

Darcklighter22

Well I assume she'd have let us know if she was planning on premiering new music, so if she doesn't between now and then, don't expect anything lol

this with Mugler she had mentioned it before so not expecting much

Mittens

I'm trying not to get excited, because with our luck it'll probably be nothing.  

BUT, with that said, I can't get it out of the back of my mind that the last two albums had new material released via fashion show.  Bad Romance at Alexander Mcqueen, and the Government Hooker remix at Mugler. :shrug:

SpaceAce

I understand that this is in english.... but does anybody have a written translation? Bless this woman and her talents but damn I can't understand a word.

and she did give us Schiesse waaaayyy before Born This Way. 

Remember "ARTPOP is coming sooner than expected." :nooo:

who said that again?

how do i add my own gif i have on my computer?

Sis I saw you try to throw shade at me but you hotlinked a file off of your hard disk, LMAO!!!

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

elijahfan

But don't be hyped :derpga:

Too laaaaaaaaaate.............. 

Hopefully, her choices will give me some ideas of new music to listen to. I need to overcome my Daft Punk disappointment real fast....

and she did give us Schiesse waaaayyy before Born This Way. 

Remember "ARTPOP is coming sooner than expected." :nooo:

She gave it to us 4 months before the album came out. We already had the single and the album's release date. So yeah, not a good comparison between now and then.

Edited by Alvaro

SpaceAce

I don't think we'll be getting new music, but does anyone know if this will stream online?

If it doesn't then everybody is for sure getting themselves too hyped up. Even if she does play new music (fat chance), how are we going to know?

Dylangaga

crossing my fingers that its new music or a snippet! the ppl surrounding her said "shell be back sooner than we think"

• Shadow locked this topic