💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Concrete examples of things Gaga's done that other celebrities....

aaronyoji

Featured Posts

mindim1000

Too early?Gaga's been in the industry six years already.Gaga was named "The #1 Most Talked About Celebrity In Social Media and The General Public".Keep replying.Seriously,it's upping my post count,tbh. :nails:

lol. ofc gaga is gonna be the #1 most talked about celebrity since she's still on her peak. And u just cant compare Gaga's 5 years of experience to Britney's 15 and/or Madonna's 31. it just doesnt make sense

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dunk96

Knock it off you two. Now.

This is what I was trying to say for a while now.

LetsGetHigh

lol u just cant compare Madonna and Gaga... Madonna is a legend and the Queen of Pop. how 'bout ummm... 'Earthquake'. the one that goes '.. if i was the last girl and u were the last boy, i would make you love me' which is an unreleased? i'm not from the US btw

Oh I am sorry boo, but this is GAGAdaily and not MADONNAdaily. Here, we stan for Gaga, that's what we registered for. So, you can leave if you're gonna hate on her. This ****ing forum ain't about hating each other and Gaga, it's about stanning together and sharing our comments.

Yes, freedom of speech 100%, but this is a Gaga-forum, not a Madonna-forum. If you don't have a nice thing to say, don't say anything in a dedicated forum. :)

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived