Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'BR' goes 10x platinum, Judas 2x platinum, Marry the Night platinum

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nick4bty

Why the **** do they have to keep changing the rules. Streaming should have NOTHING to do with certifications. ****ing mess. 

Americano

Why the **** do they have to keep changing the rules. Streaming should have NOTHING to do with certifications. ****ing mess. 

The industry is changing..

SomethingMore

Since it sold just 200,000, and has less than 20 million views , Britney's Criminal still won't be GOLD .  :lmao:

nick4bty

The industry is changing..

And it's one thing to change the Hot 100 rules to accommodate that, but changing the way certifications are given is insane. People are still buying a boatload of music. Thrift Shop just went 6x platinum, I think that should say something. I just thinking mixing sales and streaming for this is unnecessary and extremely messy.

SomethingMore

Did PF reach 7x platinum?

Before the rule changed it was at 6,938,000.

lodylody

I will watch a video around 100 times if there's a song I like... but it isn't the same as spending MONEY on it.

joshw2011

I dont think so, since Bad Romance really did already get the 10x plat...

Well they are using Spotify and all these other streaming places; I doubt those contributed so minimally to BR, which was a massive hit.

Americano

That's true. Maybe some of her increases will be even more than we think since we can't even see these other services..

Archived