• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Introvert

• Americano

• Rainbowgynous

• SchwineLove

pink sushi

Obviously Gaga didn't attend the after party cuz she was anxious to get back to the privacy of her hotel room where she can be with Tara in peace. :coffee:

see, I told you :ohwell:

SchwineLove

sorry if AP

Lady Gaga has been unusually quiet lately. Since her surgery in February, there have hardly been any sightings of the "Born This Way" singer and her social media activity has come to a screeching halt.

In fact, Gaga's extended absence is so unusual that rumors began to surface that she had checked herself in to rehab.

Up until yesterday, the most recent spotting was in April when a gloomy-looking Gaga was being driven around in Malibu, which further fueled the rehab rumors.

Last night, however, Gaga debunked that theory when she attended The Great Gatsby screening in NYC with boyfriend Taylor Kinney.

After the screening, Caliche Rum threw an awesome after party, where celebrity guests like Gerard Butler, Miranda Kerr and Rachel Zoe were served specialty Gatsby-themed cocktails while they enjoyed music from the movie's soundtrack.

Gaga and Taylor opted not to attend the after party and it sounds like they were trying to avoid being seen altogether as they quietly snuck in to the theater and snuck out before the movie ended to avoid any fanfare.

Either way, we're glad to see Gaga is on the mend and was able to enjoy a nice date night with her man.

http://www.cambio.com/2013/05/08/lady-gaga-resurfaces-in-nyc-at-gatsby-screening/?a_dgi=aolshare_twitter

more in here : http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=373517

is there any photo?

Edited by javanaise

Vanilla

Awesome! Hope someone snapped a pic!

I won't die, but I can't live without you

giskardsb

after being in the spotlight nearly non-stop for 5 years, I don't blame her from wanting to take a break from "The Fame" for a little while before jumping back into the fire.

SchwineLove

so it's basically still a rumor then.

350x534x152638622.jpg.pagespeed.ic.DPLre

Was this her there?

isn't it from some time ago?

• Shadow locked this topic