💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Was it Gaga's outfits that really skyrocketed her into fame?

Katie14

Featured Posts

Forrest Gump

No. She skyrocketed at Poker Face and that didn't have any weird outfits.

the song skyrocketd cause it was a huge hit. it was her vma performance that made her a household name along with those dick rumors :teehee:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3q425253qwewq

ok first of all i didn't say she couldn't sing, you don't gotta tell me to look up videos on youtube

when i said autotune, ki was talking about the songs on her albums, not live performances

and you're wrong. while the ladder isn't set high on substantial music in pop, there are a lot of pop sigers that are just as good and better singers then gaga

if what you were implying was the lady gaga was the full package in terms of being talented, being hands on with their music and performances, and having an image that stood out in the mainstream then you're right. their hasn't been a pop singer like that in the 21st century before. but don't tell me that pop was filled with medicore singers and that it was some breath of fresh air when gaga could sing cause that is far from the truth.

and it was her fashion that got her to the top, being able to sing and put on a good performance only just slightly gave her a pass to the general public for being outrageous as an artist and not as a gimmick ala nicki and katy.

I wrote you a paragraph and then realized it would only cause further argumentation. So I deleted it.

:ohwell:

Miel

well i guess so. but not compared to judas at least. third world countries always complain about pop songs.

Eh, I saw more legitimate riling up against BTW than Judas. imo Judas was an overreaction lol

3 points in and ready for more

Forrest Gump

I wrote you a paragraph and then realized it would only cause further argumentation. So I deleted it.

:ohwell:

kanyeshrug.jpg

i'm not arguing, i'm just pointing out where you're wrong :ohwell:

i'm all up for debate if you can see my points too like i saw yours. no need to fear of that if you can back it up :reductive:

is their anything of what i said you disagreed on?

3q425253qwewq

kanyeshrug.jpg

i'm not arguing, i'm just pointing out where you're wrong :ohwell:

i'm all up for cebate if you can see my points too like i saw yours. no need to fear of that if you can back it up :reductive:

is their anything of what i said you disagreed on?

Yes, but I'm too tired to have a discourse on Plato's Republic and the writings of Friedrich Nietzsche so I went and got cookie dough and am now making cookies

Honestly, when it comes down to it, it would be the same as calling a spade a spade. We'd have to get into the entirety of music history, arguing between the differences of what is classical vs. contemporary work and I don't have it in me,

so I'm simply agreeing.

Usually Im up for a logical & oratory challenge, but I'm too lazy today

tumblr_lwbl08KA0K1r6bwq7o1_500.jpg

:wub:

RAMROD

It is playing a part of it,

it helped her to get noticed by photographers,

in red carpets, on magazines, everywhere.

When these people supports you then you're on the right track to fame.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Miel

what is goiNG ON

FORREST CHINNY PLS

alces1.jpg

3 points in and ready for more

3q425253qwewq

what is goiNG ON

FORREST CHINNY PLS

Miel. You never cease to make me laugh my ass off LOL

Death from laughter refers to a rare instance of death, usually resulting from cardiac arrest or asphyxiation, caused by a fit of laughter. Instances of death by laughter have been recorded from Ancient Greece to the modern day. The first recorded use of the alternative term fatal hilarity is from 1956

:lmao:

:hug:

Wet Fire

Her outragious bizarre style helped her a lot to become what she is today.GP,photographers,magazines started taking interest in her a lot more because of her fashion.I'm not saying that she couldn't be what she is today without her outfits,she obviously could.But without her fashion,she couldn't do it as fast & early as she's done it

hookerfreak

It was the fact that she always looks presentable and like a superstar, as opposed to the likes of Britney & Madonna (I hate to bring up the comparisons but I must) who just wear jogging bottoms and a cheap top when they're out and about. Gaga also set the bar higher for other stars, such as Rihanna & Katy, to always dress nice, even for paparazzi shots.

I think it was due to a lot of factors.

Before she appeared on the scene, the standards were pretty low. When she came in the game she brought this whole new trend of what a pop star should be. Maybe now it doesn't seem that way because everyone else followed her and starting stepping up their game.

She brought a new sound, talent, theatrics and fashion that was attention getting and provocative. She new exactly how to market herself into a unique persona and a lot of it had to due with her outfits in performances, videos and appearances. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived