Featured Posts

Ray of Light

Bad Romance Week

May 5th - May 12th

US Monsters especially, please read what we have to say:

On Sunday, May 5th: Try to Trend #WatchBadRomance on Twitter
Stream the Song and View the Video All Week
GOAL: 980 MILLION STREAMS

Let's cut to the chase - we want "Bad Romance" to go #1 in the US. Yes I am serious, and no, I am not crazy like our fave. We'd like to accomplish this admittedly very lofty goal through the use of Billboard's latest rules, which add YouTube into streaming and increase the overall weight of streaming points on the Hot 100. We’re planning to do this to shove it up Ke$ha’s face, and to show Gaga our support while she heals and finishes off ARTPOP.

As you may recall, "Harlem Shake" was the #1 song in the US for 5 weeks based almost entirely on streaming, with the added benefit of sales. Thanks to formulas developed by Dust2 and MusicTalker earlier this year it has been calculated that "Bad Romance" would need a bare minimum of 980 million US-based streams to chart at #1. However, that is not our goal - to ensure the best possible chance of her entry at #1, we are aiming for a minimum of 981 million US-based streams during the week of May 5th through May 12th

Now before you go on about how "impossible" this is: have some faith in your fellow fans. Have some faith in yourself! We have numerous times demonstrated our power as a fanbase - in polls, voted award shows, and the like. After an amazing, flawless era during 2009, we managed to break records all over the place. But Bad Romance was then cockblocked by whiskey girl. Since then, streaming and access to streaming has grown exponentially. And now it’s our chance to get Gaga that deserved #1.

Once again, I ask you not only to help reach this goal, but to unite as a fanbase and have faith in yourselves and each other that we can achieve this goal. US monsters, we need you to view and listen your paws off at YouTube and on services like Spotify and Rhapsody. If you are not based in the US, please help us by spreading the word! Ask any US friends you have to participate, spread the news to message boards - anything you can is greatly appreciated.

I'll be honest , I don't know how well this will work, and I don't know whether we can do this. But, I have faith that if the monsters unite, nothing, even this, is really impossible. 

IMPORTANT LINKS PLEASE OPEN:

:troll:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
itsdominik

This might work!

Marry The Night re-entered the Billboard Hot 100  and charted at #84 just because of the Marry the Night Week

Hamlet

I was actually believing this :smh:

This might work!

Marry The Night re-entered the Billboard Hot 100  and charted at #84 just because of the Marry the Night Week

It did  :shocked:

Harry

This might work!

Did it?

Unicorn De Milo

Bad romance >>>>>>>> tic toc

lets do this :pawsup:

PatrickMonster

This might work!

:lmao:

Good luck tough :hor:

Archived