đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga+Marina Collab

JustDesserts

Collab?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be here for a collab between the queens?

• Y E S
    • N O

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm obsessed with Marina but I really don't see this working.

I mean it's just like when people want other pop acts to open for the ARTPOP tour, (Robyn, Mika or whatever else I read as suggestions in that thread) but Gaga will obviously pick something different and more rock-ish like she did with her earlier tours.

CHANTEL

No. They don't fit together unlike marina and charli xcx.

It's the same thing with lana. And not just because of there differences. They don't fit together.

Alien Tulip

Absolutely not. That b---h is mad annoying and that collab would be messy as hell. Gaga would want to work with talented people who don't try too HARD to be "Different".

pink sushi

Don't know if the world can handle that much flawlessness...... 442d4f58d61202445c81073e1e16c4c1_zps70c4442d4f58d61202445c81073e1e16c4c1_zps70c4442d4f58d61202445c81073e1e16c4c1_zps70c4

:roll:

Absolutely not. That b---h is mad annoying and that collab would be messy as hell. Gaga would want to work with talented people who don't try too HARD to be "Different".

Daredevil

A tumblr star with the biggest star on earth?  :laughga:  

jk 

But I don't think this is  good idea...

Seeka

While I can imagine being decently received within the fanbase, I can't imagine it really good. Their voices would clash, not to mention, it really wouldn't do well, if released as a single, since America only knows Marina for Primadonna.

Blue Jeans

Nope it wouldn't work tbh, but I can imagine a Jazzy kind of slow song with Gaga, Lana and Marina.

that would be perfect 

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived