• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Emma

• SnowWhite

• LittleDudeNT5

• Star

Brenda Meeks

I know what you mean Emma. I've only had 2 requests since I opened my old thread on GGD 1.0. But the first was just putting Gaga in text. The 2nd was Hollie's wallie I made her though so that wasn't as small I suppose. But my point is that I've never had many requests ever. :kanyeshrug: Oh well.

And that blend is ****ing flawless!

Oh and I used your coloring in my new set. <3

You're more than welcome guys! Glad you like it. :) Feel free to tweak with the settings a bit if it looks weird.

Also, those comments mean a lot. <3 But what can you do? My thread's never really been "popular." Yeah it had a ton of pages on the old boards, but most of those were replies when I posted new stuff. Requests are pretty rare for me, but that's fine... as long as you guys like it and I get a comment every now and then, that's good enough for me!

I know exactly what you mean. :hug:

Love the new HP blend ;D

This graphic is intentionally bad haha. I just wanted to not take it quite so seriously and I think the outcome is pretty hilarious, tbh!

stronger.png

Edited by Emma

Bad? It's suppose to be...BAD?

If thats bad... my whole graphics collection is bad.

That's effing FAB. ♥

You're kidding right? Your new stuff is so stunning, but I told you that already. :)

Okay.. it's not "bad," but it's def. not the best.. I didn't even care. I just threw it together. :P

Haus of Dance

It really means a lot that you think so highly of my work. :hug: But I think I have a ways to go yet!

I just finished this Harry Potter blend, because well, this movie is amazing.

dh.png

Oh my goddd. :worship: This is amazing. I love it.

hausofkc

It really means a lot that you think so highly of my work. :hug: But I think I have a ways to go yet!

I just finished this Harry Potter blend, because well, this movie is amazing.

dh.png

Love this! I love the darkness to it. :)

This graphic is intentionally bad haha. I just wanted to not take it quite so seriously and I think the outcome is pretty hilarious, tbh!

stronger.png

Girl, you think this is bad? I actually really like it. My only slight thing is the coloring on Kelly looks a little off. Idk,, that's just me. But i really like it. The textures are so unique.

LittleDudeNT5

Harry Potter banner is poifect :legend:

And the Kelly banner is amazing! Kelly seems a bit blurry but other than that it's great! :)

hausofkc

Thanks!

I rushed the hell out of this sig... made in 10 minutes. It sucks so much, but I thought I'd post it anyway. :P

DFWnN.png

So pretty. I love the creepy-ness of it. Great job Emma. :)