• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Emma

• SnowWhite

• LittleDudeNT5

• Star

fancy pants

I can try... give me some specific colors and I'll see what I can do with it!

And yeah, please credit. Thanks. :)

Actually, now I've really started like how the colors look with this forum's scheme so I'll just keep it this way. Do you prefer to have a line under the signature with any specific text or should I just put "Emma's Graphics" or so with the link to this thread? :)

What the **** is wrong with all these people?

This should be one of the most crowded GA threads. Seriously, Emma, you're like one of the best graphic artists these boards have. I have to say you deserve a lot more recognition for your work.

Thanks for the PSD Emma! It's great. ^_^

What the **** is wrong with all these people?

This should be one of the most crowded GA threads. Seriously, Emma, you're like one of the best graphic artists these boards have. I have to say you deserve a lot more recognition for your work.

I agree with Alvaro!!

Also thanks so much for the Judas coloring! Its flawless! <3

You're more than welcome guys! Glad you like it. :) Feel free to tweak with the settings a bit if it looks weird.

Also, those comments mean a lot. <3 But what can you do? My thread's never really been "popular." Yeah it had a ton of pages on the old boards, but most of those were replies when I posted new stuff. Requests are pretty rare for me, but that's fine... as long as you guys like it and I get a comment every now and then, that's good enough for me!

You're more than welcome guys! Glad you like it. :) Feel free to tweak with the settings a bit if it looks weird.

Also, those comments mean a lot. <3 But what can you do? My thread's never really been "popular." Yeah it had a ton of pages on the old boards, but most of those were replies when I posted new stuff. Requests are pretty rare for me, but that's fine... as long as you guys like it and I get a comment every now and then, that's good enough for me!

I know how you feel, babe. I rarely get requests as well, most of the times people go in there to comment, but I never really get any requests.

But I don't understand why people wouldn't request from you! I mean, you're clearly one of the most talented GA's we have.

I know how you feel, babe. I rarely get requests as well, most of the times people go in there to comment, but I never really get any requests.

But I don't understand why people wouldn't request from you! I mean, you're clearly one of the most talented GA's we have.

It really means a lot that you think so highly of my work. :hug: But I think I have a ways to go yet!

I just finished this Harry Potter blend, because well, this movie is amazing.

dh.png

It really means a lot that you think so highly of my work. :hug: But I think I have a ways to go yet!

I just finished this Harry Potter blend, because well, this movie is amazing.

dh.png

Oh my god, that's beautiful.

I can't wait to have a decent rip of the movie in my computer.