• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Emma

• SnowWhite

• LittleDudeNT5

• Star

hey, my computer is being stupid, and slow so i dont know what the request form is and it would take like 20 mins to load to page one, but could you make me a avatar??? i'd like the picture that i have now in it, but you could do some edting on it and play around with the colours. the photoshoot is by Gitte Meldgaard, and if you search up on google images 'Lady Gaga gitte meldgaard' , you will find this pic. also , its on the fame gallery, under photoshoots 2008.

i also understand your rules as i read them earlier.

thanks,

Erik.

ps if you are busy, it can wait :D

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Thanks Kacy! :)

hey, my computer is being stupid, and slow so i dont know what the request form is and it would take like 20 mins to load to page one, but could you make me a avatar??? i'd like the picture that i have now in it, but you could do some edting on it and play around with the colours. the photoshoot is by Gitte Meldgaard, and if you search up on google images 'Lady Gaga gitte meldgaard' , you will find this pic. also , its on the fame gallery, under photoshoots 2008.

i also understand your rules as i read them earlier.

thanks,

Erik.

ps if you are busy, it can wait :D

Yeah I can do that. :) It should get done soon, but if not, tomorrow.. I have to go in a half hour.

Thanks Kacy! :)

Yeah I can do that. :) It should get done soon, but if not, tomorrow.. I have to go in a half hour.

Erik:

This is a really crappy icon :/ The picture was LQ and the colors are really funky, so I couldn't do a whole lot with it. If you're not happy with it let me know:

Ef72a.png

thats okay, the original was so dark and on this one you can see her face!! thanks :D

Edited by erik7778910

OH

MY

GOD

:worship:

jeez woman. You got skill. I know we all already knew that, but...woah damn

Aww, thanks. :heart:

I've been actually thinking of writing a tutorial for that one.

Thank you so much!

Also.. 100 replies! Thanks again guys for helping me get there... really appreciate it! Hopefully going to have some new work up tonight. :)