šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Emma's Gallery (CLOSED)

Emma

Featured Posts

Joe:

This is really simple. I haven't done anything like this in so long, so I totally get it if you don't like it.

AlHK9TP.png

Alvaro, I had to make it 600x100 since the signature size got changed awhile ago... sorry!:

4H1uVj6.pngLoon9oF.png

NOTE: I think I'm planning on closing requests. I'm not sure when, or even if, I'll open again. For one, I'm super busy with all kinds of things IRL and two, the signature size makes it hard to give you all 100%. I'll be using it as a gallery unless I decide to open again in the future. I really am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. I hope you understand!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Emma

• SnowWhite

• LittleDudeNT5

• Star

Joe:

This is really simple. I haven't done anything like this in so long, so I totally get it if you don't like it.

AlHK9TP.png

Alvaro, I had to make it 600x100 since the signature size got changed awhile ago... sorry!:

4H1uVj6.pngLoon9oF.png

NOTE: I think I'm planning on closing requests. I'm not sure when, or even if, I'll open again. For one, I'm super busy with all kinds of things IRL and two, the signature size makes it hard to give you all 100%. I'll be using it as a gallery unless I decide to open again in the future. I really am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. I hope you understand!

OMG IT'S PERFECT THANKS. And I'm so glad I was one of the last few to get a taste of your amazing talent.

By the way, could you also upload my sig without the "Take Me There"? I wanna compare and see what would look best before I use it. I hope there are no inconveniences.

Edited by Alvaro

Pure Adrenaline

I'm little confused.....is now the thread open for requests again.....wasn't closed or sth like that ?!? :confused:

btw congrats on your 50 pages hope there will be hundreds of more with those flawless work in it :party:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Alvaro, here's the fixed/edited version:

AP5ifO0.png

MONSTER4eveR: Requests are still closed. I might decide to open back up at a later date, but until then, I'll be using this as a gallery only.

Love the Lana set Em,

I hope things get better for you, and I hope you feel better! <3

Thanks, Hollie. :heart: That means a lot.

Hopefully I'll be able to get back in the swing of things in about a week and post new stuff.

AzealiaBanks

Joe:

AlHK9TP.png

This is amazing.

Hey, Emma, I don't try to sound b---hy but I think I've said something about an avatar, too. Maybe I haven't. Maybe I have forgotten. Because I still don't see you updating the post with the avatar. Anyways. :omgexcited:

• 3 weeks later...

Another 500x200 sized signature. Might make a tutorial for this one because it's VERY simple!

twisted2_zps45c08de3.png

It is very very cool! Would love to have an tutorial for this! :legend:

Never be afraid to dream... believe in them!

Another 500x200 sized signature. Might make a tutorial for this one because it's VERY simple!

twisted2_zps45c08de3.png

How is that simple? :omg:

THIS. I love it though! I'd love to have a tutorial :elizabeth: