💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga working with Steven Klein; Auditions now!

Featured Posts

Design

Everything that Gaga and Steven have done together so far has been super dark so imagine if they made something very colourful and bright and trippy for ARTPOP :excited2: That would be amazing.

Well, he's done some colorful and funky photoshoots before, so I can see that coming :excited2:

x-urbia-editorial-by-steven-klein.jpg

Vogue%2520Editorial.jpg

the-total-lady-robots-fashion-by-steven-

img01.jpg

tumblr_mdrbyziTq51qieaseo1_500.jpg

Why is everyone starting to get excited tho? This is probably not even real :laughga:

Don't go all "Vincent Herbert"/"Troy Carter" again :rip:

Yeah, now that you mention it... :deadbanana: "Stephen Klein" :smh:

Apple for me, apple for you.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mama Ru

Not to be a downer, but...is the only source on this some random guy on Instagram claiming to have an audition? Or are there other sources confirming it? If it's just this guy, I don't want to get myself too excited, just in case.

If it is true, I would think it's probably something album-related (music video, promo photo, etc) and not the secret project only because he said he was auditioning for Steven Klein AND Gaga and I doubt (though I could be wrong) that she would be managing the hiring of talent for what is essentially Steven's project that she's simply featured in rather than one that is co-directing, etc.

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

bananahammock

not sure if i believe this right now, but that pic  :heat:

Not to be a downer, but...is the only source on this some random guy on Instagram claiming to have an audition? Or are there other sources confirming it? If it's just this guy, I don't want to get myself too excited, just in case.

Don't even get yourself excited at all, since this is obviously fake :coffee:

I mean, posting a picture with a jockstrap and saying you've been auditioning for Gaga and Stephen Klein? Can't you just smell the desperation to create a hype so that people will contact/follow/... him?

Just no.

Michael

Well, he's done some colorful and funky photoshoots before, so I can see that coming :excited2:

x-urbia-editorial-by-steven-klein.jpg

Vogue%2520Editorial.jpg

the-total-lady-robots-fashion-by-steven-

img01.jpg

tumblr_mdrbyziTq51qieaseo1_500.jpg

:excited2:

aaronyoji

so instagram photos of hot guys are now sources?? 

he could've been joking/lying or referring to the FAME film, you know, the film where every guy was in a jockstrap.

there's no credibility in him name dropping. 

Ursula Buffay

If it is true, I would think it's probably something album-related (music video, promo photo, etc) and not the secret project only because he said he was auditioning for Steven Klein AND Gaga and I doubt (though I could be wrong) that she would be managing the hiring of talent for what is essentially Steven's project that she's simply featured in rather than one that is co-directing, etc.

There's really no official source, it's an instagram rumor

Brooke Candy

Can you stop trying to ruin it for everyone else please? If you aren't excited about it then why stay in the thread?

Are you fcking serious right now? I'm just saying what i think.... And if people don't like it..fine..but just ignore me then...

I'm excited and i'm staying in this thread, whether you like it or not so   :fthis:

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

I'm excited and i'm staying in this thread, whether you like it or not so   :fthis:

Go gurl :hor:

But honestly, this is fake, so it should be closed or changed anyway. The title & OP is misleading.

BadHeavyMetalQueen

OH MY GOD :nooo:

This is for the lead single video, I hope. Or for the secret project, I don't know, I thought the filming for the secret project has ended Madonna's full video is premiering this month in a couple of days, so... I'm thinking Gaga is auditioning for the lead single video + her choreographer said they were discussing the choreography. OMG! I'm hyped. 

PS: Gaga absolutely adores Klein and she has confirmed ages ago she'll be using professional directors for her videos. OMG! Yes, please, Klein did such an amazing job with Alejandro. 

Brooke Candy

Go gurl :hor:

But honestly, this is fake, so it should be closed or changed anyway. The title & OP is misleading.

true :yes:

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Don't you think it's weird that a guy who auditioned is posting such news?

Don't they have to sign some kind of thingie? I can't imagine why we never got news about any of her other music video's because some random kid decided to betray her and post what was gonna happen.

Fake :rip:

Levine

Don't you think it's weird that a guy who auditioned is posting such news?

Don't they have to sign some kind of thingie? I can't imagine why we never got news about any of her other music video's because some random kid decided to betray her and post what was gonna happen.

Fake :rip:

Aren't you the same guy who thought the single was coming on 30/04 because of a FRAME? Just asking

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived