đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Joe Germanotta talks "Burqa" + new music release dates

Jase

Featured Posts

mariomania1234

I just wish we could hear it directly from Gaga. I trust her father, but he may have misheard the question. I would be fine with an august  lead single though. 

Introvert

i reallyyyy hope she doesnt start wearing burqas and **** again because of that song though. like i really hate her burqa fashion i think its dumb

i just want her to look good :eek: like can she just look cool and pretty when this era starts and not just layer on some burqas.

Edited by Introvert

nick4bty

I couldn't understand one word he or they were saying. 

Of course, the most definitive info we get in MONTHS, had to have been filmed with the worst camera in existence. 

Sagerauru

born brave bus :)

Oh wow, I should have known that! Aren't I the most attentive fan? Truth be told, I immediately thought Better Business Bureau when I read BBB but I digress.  :flop:

In that case, that means the video could be from a month ago and there is definitely a chance things could have changed since then. We will just have to wait it out and see!  :)

MikelAS

Truth be told, I immediately thought Better Business Bureau when I read BBB but I digress.  :flop:

Me too!  :smh:  :smh:

nick4bty

Oh wow, I should have known that! Aren't I the most attentive fan? Truth be told, I immediately thought Better Business Bureau when I read BBB but I digress.  :flop:

I thought Boys Boys Boys  :flop:

Prometheus

I feel like he could be trolling us  :troll: I mean he probably knew that until he gave information (real or fake) that guy would be hounding him the whole time.

Sagerauru

I couldn't understand one word he or they were saying. 

Of course, the most definitive info we get in MONTHS, had to have been filmed with the worst camera in existence. 

If you pay attention at the very beginning of the video, you can see that it's actually a recording of another video being played on a computer. I'm guessing YouTube because of the bar but I'm not 100% sure. That means that there is likely a higher quality version of that video online somewhere but finding it will be a total crapshoot.

melodichard

He is so oblivious to the drought of info lol "oh you guys haven't heard it yet?"

Doogi

I think he might have meant that the album will be out sometime in August... If so, the single could actually be out June 29th, like Gaga wrote on the card. I think this is the case. :)

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

nick4bty

If you pay attention at the very beginning of the video, you can see that it's actually a recording of another video being played on a computer. I'm guessing YouTube because of the bar but I'm not 100% sure. That means that there is likely a higher quality version of that video online somewhere but finding it will be a total crapshoot.

Why would they post a video of the video? That makes no sense. Where is the original video then? Why didn't they just post that? Or where did they get it from?

Sagerauru

Why would they post a video of the video? That makes no sense. Where is the original video then? Why didn't they just post that? Or where did they get it from?

I'm not sure why they posted a video of the video but that's what it looks like to me. I'm searching now to see if I can find the original but I haven't had any luck yet so I can't say where they got it for sure.

For anyone wondering, this is what I'm referring to at the beginning of the video:

dwOth2f.png

• Shadow locked this topic