Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Random Movie Discussion

Mills

Favourite Movie Genre  

73 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of movies do you like most?

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
U-GO-BOY

it was awesome although I didn't like the changes they made...

the Mandarin is a joke

:wtf: He is Iron Man's nemesis in the comics!

zexion_armando

I don't get why Marvel releases their movies nearly 2 weeks before their US release date.

elijahfan

Woops... watched it yesterday, and nearly slept  :roll:

elijahfan

I think the American blockbuster lost its magic. Films feel forced today, especially films from Marvel. It's like... they can't help but sign on sagas of 3 our 4 films even before the first one is out.

You gotta make films you wanna make, not because it's bankable. Yay, cinema is an art but also an industry... and I feel like the industry-side is definitely taking over today. Too bad. I wanna see blockbusters like the first Spider-Mans again. The ones that are motivated by passion; not wallets.

I think the American blockbuster lost its magic. Films feel forced today, especially films from Marvel. It's like... they can't help but sign on sagas of 3 our 4 films even before the first one is out.

You gotta make films you wanna make, not because it's bankable. Yay, cinema is an art but also an industry... and I feel like the industry-side is definitely taking over today. Too bad. I wanna see blockbusters like the first Spider-Mans again. The ones that are motivated by passion; not wallets.

this :golfclap:

Mills

I would, but etc. 

I hope all that join have fun! :)

i'l join. not 100% sure what this is but i got to the cinema every week! so count me in!

Added in the OP. Welcome and a huge thanks for joining the club dedicated for avid moviegoers! 

Added in the OP. Welcome and a huge thanks for joining the club dedicated for avid moviegoers! 

no i meant i can't join

Mills

no i meant i can't join

My bad. :hug: But I'm still looking forward someday. Have a great day! 

zexion_armando

You gotta make films you wanna make, not because it's bankable. Yay, cinema is an art but also an industry... and I feel like the industry-side is definitely taking over today. Too bad. I wanna see blockbusters like the first Spider-Mamns again. The ones that are motivated by passion; not wallets.

I'd say its motivated by both, at least on the Marvel side. Joss Whedon showed a lot of passion and drive to make the Avengers, something that was very unprecedented.

Iron Man 3, of course, comes off as voted by contract, not by actual passion and ideas, but Iron Man is pretty ****ty to begin with.

I agree to an extent with the principles of what you're saying but I don't think it's applicable to the most recent Marvel films, especially in the case of the Avengers as Joss clearly wrote from a fans perspective. However, if DC go ahead and attempt to make what sounds like a terrible Justice League film, it does seem they only want to do that due to the Avengers success.

• Mills unpinned this topic

Archived