jaspermatt

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? :excited2:

Pry8mE0.jpg

Inverted to make it more clear...

emjpg6r.jpg

Video is here:

http://youtu.be/WIvhPYc11kg

It appears at 00:03:04;24  :)

For people saying there is another frame (there isn't, it is one frame that is slightly darker than the rest which makes it look out of place) and for people who say you can slow it down even more; you can't. This video is made up of 29 frames per second (not all videos are 29fps) which means every second, 29 pictures are shown per second giving the illusion of movement. You cannot slow it down any further than a frame, it will result in duplicate frames to make it look slower.

I understand where people are coming from when they say this is an 'editing mistake.' Final Cut can be glitchy, as some of us know, but realistically FC won't import an image, invert it and edit it further on its own. Time-lapse videos are made by one camera in a fixed position taking a picture every couple of minutes then, when the pictures are put together, we get the time-lapse effect. I can understand that The Frame may have made its way into the timeline but the camera would save each image it has taken into a single folder and the editor would simply import all of those photos from that one folder. (This is one way to make a time-lapse photo, another way is where the camera would make one long clip itself without the need to compile each photo manually). This doesn't explain how: 1) The Frame somehow made its way into the folder on the camera and went unnoticed when the editor was editing. Or 2) The Frame made its way onto the timeline when the editor imported the long clip of the stage being built. Final Cut simply doesn't import a random picture unless the editor actually imports it him/herself. All of this still does not explain why The Frame is heavily edited.  It is highly​ unlikely that The Frame was missed by whoever was watching it before they uploaded it. We all noticed pretty quickly and I noticed the first time I watched the video. If they viewed the video before they uploaded it they would have removed The Frame and rendered the timeline again. The fact that The Frame is still in the video means it has been intentionally placed there. Do you really think the person uploading the video wouldn't watch it and check for errors before uploading it onto the ladygagaofficial YouTube?

TL;DR: This isn't an editing mistake.

Edited by jaspermatt
  • Like 1

Ray of Light

THE TRUTH IS IN HER HIDDEN FRAME

Edited by Ray of Light
  • Like 1

EthanPamyu

Gaga-in-Mclaren-21st-April-2013.jpg

??

Edited by EthanPamyu

Chic

@Jaspermatt, it definitely looks like a car now. You can see the eyelashes of the figure to the right.

Little Kermit

At what time does it appear?

I FOUND IT AROUND 3:00-3:10

Edited by Little Kermit

• Mills locked this topic