💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Uploads Video of BTWB Stage Being Built

drew

Featured Posts

if they uploaded this and not launch a dvd it would be very pointless so they better do

yes, look at that view, such a great view for a dvd. 

but they do have from Europe

Pole dancer

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is whatever flashed at 3:04 (I enhanced it), it's probably just a problem with the camera 

ui899IO.png

EDIT: Wait nevermind it's totally her in a convertible  :udidnt:

Floppy

Here is whatever flashed at 3:04 (I enhanced it), it's probably just a problem with the camera 

ui899IO.png

OMG ATRPOP IS COMING. :excited2:

Can Someone please Upload the Video on vimeo or dailymotion, Because i, in Germany, can't See it!!

hell0samuel

any idea where this was, it must have been somewhere in america cause they have the virgin promo on the

curtain

EDIT: and is it really the largest scenic structure ever built to tour, wasnt U2s bigger?

My Little Phoney

any idea where this was, it must have been somewhere in america cause they have the virgin promo on the

curtain

EDIT: and is it really the largest scenic structure ever built to tour, wasnt U2s bigger?

U2's isn't considered to be 'scenic' I think.

Wow, wow, wow, I ADORE video's like these... so interesting!!! Compare it to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKQJqeAF0sU and see how far's she's come since the Monster Ball. I can not wait to see what she's cooking up for the next tour omg omg omg. Now if we would have more video's/pictures of inside the castle and all the details and stuff... wow thank you gaga for posting this!!

That looks amazing but damn that wasn't the right date to film that, GA is only half filled by the looks of it :awkney:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived