💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga hits 2,5 million subscribes...

GagaMyBlood95

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

I didn't wanna put this in "Gaga thoughts" section cuz this is a fact, and it IS some sort of news  :lolgaga: 

We are literally dry as for the news about her, so why not this?

She is now in the TOP 15 with most subscribes as for the Music business, and this will sure be a great help for her to get more and more views when she puts out new videos, and we know that is important now cuz it counts for the billboard charts...

:legend:

GagaMyBlood95

Are we talking about YouTube?

yeah  :)

Good for her  :golfclap: but that's nothing compared to Rihanna or Bieber  :oops:

I know, but we are going in the right direction  ;)

I honestly don't think the YouTube-views will make a difference for her. In fact, maybe it could make things worse.

Bitter

I honestly don't think the YouTube-views will make a difference for her. In fact, maybe it could make things worse.

:duck:

GagaMyBlood95

how could it make things worse if the views from the first week count for her percentage in the charts like when you download her song? Also, they just give her more popularity so...

WarriorPrince

There is something about all of your opinions that just make no sense.

:duck:

She's in the Top 15. Which means that other artists will also chart higher, just like Gaga. I don't understand why this would be so immensely awesome for her when other artists have more subscriptions and more views :shrug:

If someone could explain it to me, it would be nice :coffee:

ryhanna

She's in the Top 15. Which means that other artists will also chart higher, just like Gaga. I don't understand why this would be so immensely awesome for her when other artists have more subscriptions and more views :shrug:

Gaga usually gets pretty good views though, especially if the video is good. Even Judas has an amazing viewer count.

There is something about all of your opinions that just make no sense.

Well, sorry, maybe I don't know enough about it, but there's no reason to post a useless comment like that :rip:

GagaMyBlood95

Not even Top 10? :blehga:

I know,but hopefully she'll get higher with ARTPOP..

Archived