Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'The Born This Way Ball Tour' celebrates 1st birthday

Guille

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

This tour was so good it should be, like, an opera or something... a show that could be travelling all around the world, a bit like Mamma Mia!, that's been touring for decades now. Not necessarily by Gaga, but by other artists. The BTWBall is such a classic.

ARTBOP

Happy birthday, BTWB! I still remember rushing home from school to read live updates. One of my favourite memories of all time. :flutter:

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

The Born This Way Ball was my first ever concert and was truly one of the best days of my life. I had an amazing time and was in tears of joy afterwards. It was over so soon but every minute was pure brilliance. I spent so much money on merchandise haha, I warned the store staff but he still couldn't believe it ;)

The ball meant so much to me, a few weeks afterwards I went into my tattooists and paid tribute in ink :)

imageyxke.jpg

It shows the date and place of one of the best days ever!!!

Also, the day after was amazing for me. It was the day I got my art to gaga in person and she held it up (see my avatar) best weekend ever!!! I'm always hearing her saying 'look everyone, isn't it beautiful!'

Miel

An amazing show! Odd thinking it premiered so long ago already.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WITH HER BORN THIS WAY OUTFIT."

"THE LIGHTING!?!???"

"PANTS????"

3 points in and ready for more

It sucks that I don't live in a place were I can see her live and have that experience. 

But from the videos I've seen I'm sure it was a phenomenal show. Happy Birthday BTWball :D

French Fries

I was a week away from attending this tour :(

I've never seen Gaga before too, sooooooooooo.......

5edgmo.gif

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived