💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'The Born This Way Ball Tour' celebrates 1st birthday

Guille

Featured Posts

cometoogg

Ohh a year already omg, i remember i was at school, i was so excited, i was searching pictures of the show.

"omg a latex dress, and that hair omg!!" "ohh look a meat dress" "ohh, it's a huge castle"

533296_3844280193271_1466110068_3431206_

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chic

I hope the ARTPOP Ball has an exclusive early U.S. leg right after the album comes out, starting and finishing with Madison Square Garden. Then she takes four months to promote the album, and during the third month, she can kick off the tour in other continents. Then she can end the entire tour with 10-20 more U.S. dates (because if the U.S. had that early leg, it would be inferior to the other legs due to it not having been revised).

I hope she does something like this for the U.S. fans. Even though the cancellation was not her fault, I still feel jealous that so many other monsters got to see it and a lot of U.S. monsters didn't. It was a masterpiece, and all I ask is that she gives us U.S. fans something special tour-related for ARTPOP. I think we deserve to be the first ones to see the next masterpiece, the one that will probably top the BTWB. It's only fair to us.

I never had the chance to attend this show but it seems like it was one of the most amazing shows of all time

the stage was something never seen before

and I loved the outfits for government hooker, born this way, bad romance, just dance, HML and marry the night

Lady+Gaga+performing+stage+during+Born+W

The-Born-This-Way-Ball-stage-in-Hong-Kon

9.jpg

AGAGA2.jpeg

Lady+Gaga+performing+stage+during+Born+W

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Remember how disappointed so many of us were? Thank god she fixed the issues and made it amazing. 

RAMROD

Oh also Fcuk The Govament girl :laughga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Azelf550

Happy Birthday BTW Ball!

I know that if my show wasn't cancelled it would've been the best night ever

EnigmaMonstr

Happy Birthday to this flawless, unique, amazing, wonderful and stunning tour. :party:

It kicked off in Seoul exactly one year ago today.

(Some mod edit the post and add picturrs please)

Props to you for posting at exactly 4:27 am... on 4/27  :usrs:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived